“Open minded”

So……getting mixed messages as to what “open minded” means in the hobby world. When the girls use to included the word in their ads it typically meant bbfs. Now on p411 and Tryst it seems to not imply that. I know what Webster says. What does the Hobby-verse say? Is this a code word?
It means if you are not a fat ass slob more is available. YMMV is based upon your health.
To me it means there’s not much your not into or comfortable with. That you’re adventurous and willing to try new things, fetishes, fbsm and bdsm etc… It means more than just your average vanilla sesh. I’m an open minded companion, but I’m not down with BB. I’m just very uninhibited an open to new encounters like doing it on the metro rail, role play or able to Segway from gfe to pse etc.
To me it means there’s not much your not into or comfortable with. That you’re adventurous and willing to try new things, fetishes, fbsm and bdsm etc… It means more than just your average vanilla sesh. I’m an open minded companion, but I’m not down with BB. I’m just very uninhibited an open to new encounters like doing it on the metro rail, role play or able to Segway from gfe to pse etc. Originally Posted by Madeline Swan
Nailed it.