2012 Provider of the Year

• SCBOY
  • 01-14-2013, 07:54 AM
Who was the lady who rocked your world the best in 2012?

Mine was Mirandaof LatinasElite.

This lady is sexy as hell and hot, hot, hot!!!!
Mine was Estrella of Playful Latinas. There isn't anything she won't do.
I would be remiss in my duty if I didn't nominate Champagne Brown's Amazing Booty! Baby got back, baby got skills, umm she's simply irresistable. We have some truly amazing ladies here in Houston no doubt and this will be a tight race! So in conclusion, Champagne's beauty is no illusion, don't know who will get first place, but there's nothing like Champagne in leather and lace! FTG
This is a weird nomination, since I haven't seen the girl personally, but just going off the reviews, YummyMarie would seem to be a damn strong candidate.
Nicky Vixxxen gets my vote. That woman filled my "spank bank" for months to follow after only one meeting. I'm at half-mast just thinking about it...
For me, a three way tie.

Miranda, Laura Garza, Veronica Peach. Each is special in their own way.
The one that I will nominate,
Tells you how to put your cock in.

And after she will dominate,
She who's left is Jemma Martin.
Poetry at its best. That was beautiful.
For me in 2012 it would be a tie between T!na and Glynette with Eva Damita a close second.
For me has to be sweet treat 69 from Dallas best head ever!
my vote goes to Nicky Vixxen also...sexy girl, sweet body and all around hot ass time
I vote kinky maddy. Amazing personality and great service.
Paulina Payne. Exceedingly smart, exceedingly sensual, exceedingly adventuresome. 10+ mature provider.
Tough decision for me. I would have to pick 3 and they all number 1 for me. Rubyred, Salma Love, and Sexxy Sabrina.
For me in 2012 it would be a tie between T!na and Glynette with Eva Damita a close second. Originally Posted by kerwil62
Don't let EA see that.