NC/NS - Lola Bunz visit to Hou

Pre-booked 90 mins for Jan 18th 11:30A to 1:00P via P411. On the 16th she texts me her arrival in Hou, then texts me the address the night of the 17th.
I'm an hr away so leave at 10:30A, text her at 10:40:
Me: "I'm on my way"
Her: "Oook. Room service isn't here yet".
Me: "Is 11:30 still OK? I can delay a little."
Her: "Yea, idk, wheber knock". (She doesn't waste a lot of time on clear communication).
Me, 11:30: "I'm here."
Her: "They haven't came yet".

My brain says "Leave! She's hosing you", but you-know-who says "Wait! I might still get an hour!"
12:00 I call her, so what's the plan? She says "Well, I'll be here a couple more days..." I say "Can't you just hang the Do Not Disturb sign, what's the issue?" She says something that sounded like "they're here" and hangs up.

12:15 I leave, not a peep from miss TCB, no apology, nada. ...IMO an unprofessional, disrespectful time-waster.
Moved from Dallas to Houston where this non-encounter took place. Or did it?
  • TheDr
  • 02-09-2013, 07:33 AM
Rocky1@411, do you have a link to her site? I'm trying to see if it's the same one I saw in Dallas. I remember her being very excited about a possible move to Houston. She was the ONLY one to come thru when I made a biz trip to Dallas in Dec and was very reliable the night we met. I even called again the next morning and took her to breakfast before we left. Would be surprised if it was her. I know her as Lola Banks (RosesforLola too I think).
Due to the unique name and that she posted about visiting here from Dallas, I assumed it was this lady here - it made me sad faced. Noooo....her pix are so cute!!!

• TheDr
  • 02-09-2013, 08:30 AM
Due to the unique name and that she posted about visiting here from Dallas, I assumed it was this lady here - it made me sad faced. Noooo....her pix are so cute!!!

Originally Posted by Liliana Vess
Based on that link, that's not the same Lola I know from Dallas...
I'm sure this sucked for you but this sounds more like a cancelled appointment then a NC/NS, which is when a girl just disappears on you and you can't contact her. Sounds like this one contacted you numerous times.
Matador - I posted in both Dal and Hou because she's based in D. but spends a lot of time in H. which is where it occurred... figured potential clients in both would be interested.

L. Vess - yes that's her, Lola Bunz under Dallas showcases

Kink lover - No I would certainly disagree. "Cancellations" don't occur in the parking lot of the hotel. Plus, she never cancelled; I left after waiting 45 mins into a 90 min app't, never got more than a grunt if you'll examine the text string. The only communications she initiated were to tell me she's arrived in Hou and then to give me the address the night before. ALSO - Because room service hadn't arrive yet? Really?
No, a person would have to really lawyer-up or be hallucinating to say she cancelled.
Rocky1@411......from the outside looking in. Sounds like for whatever the reason, the appointment didn't happen and your tighty whities are in a wad. If she has regulars in Dallas and Houston that enjoy her company, they will see her.
Man take the money you saved and see another hottie and us your energy to post that hot review!!!

But she is extremely hot and sexy if I must say so myself!!!
Easye - the info is out there. I have no illusions that guys are gonna boycott her because she hosed another client....she'd have to be pretty ugly or sporting a chainsaw. I guess your tighties stay nice and loose after wasting over 2 hours that could have been spent with somebody legit. The fact is that there are in fact providers that don't do this shit, but they aren't usually 20yo.
Actually, i don't waste two hours waiting on anyone. I suggest to them to let's do it another time....case closed.

I also know that when dealing with 20 year olds....don't expect them to act 30 years old. Hence my preference is mature ladies. And i must add mature does not have to have a high number.
Easye - With all due respect:

First you want to play white-knight for somebody you've evidently never seen. Then you want to thump your chest and call me a fool for waiting 2 hrs when as I stated above I waited 45 mins. Her no-show cost me that plus a 90 minute round trip.
Now you want to debate about age group vs professionalism.
Who gives a shit? My post is a report of a simple NC/NS. Not interested in philosophizing.
That sucks Rocky. I've been there before too. Thanks for sharing.

Ive been lucky enough i guess that my experiences with her have been on time and fantastic.
Rocky thanks for sharing. She is just too high volume
Damn ... that was tough to read. She certainly is inconsiderate.

Pre-booked 90 mins for Jan 18th 11:30A to 1:00P via P411. On the 16th she texts me her arrival in Hou, then texts me the address the night of the 17th.
I'm an hr away so leave at 10:30A, text her at 10:40:
Me: "I'm on my way"
Her: "Oook. Room service isn't here yet".
Me: "Is 11:30 still OK? I can delay a little."
Her: "Yea, idk, wheber knock". (She doesn't waste a lot of time on clear communication).
Me, 11:30: "I'm here."
Her: "They haven't came yet".

My brain says "Leave! She's hosing you", but you-know-who says "Wait! I might still get an hour!"
12:00 I call her, so what's the plan? She says "Well, I'll be here a couple more days..." I say "Can't you just hang the Do Not Disturb sign, what's the issue?" She says something that sounded like "they're here" and hangs up.

12:15 I leave, not a peep from miss TCB, no apology, nada. ...IMO an unprofessional, disrespectful time-waster. Originally Posted by Rocky1@411
cancelled appointment then a NC/NS, which is when a girl just disappears on you and you can't contact her. Originally Posted by KinkLover
Did you even read his post ... that is exactly what she did ... hung up on him and has been MIA since .. on what planet is that acceptable and not a NCNS?