DR Advice from the vets

• TheDr
  • 02-09-2013, 07:58 AM
I am currently at breakfast recovering from an eventful first HALF day in the DR. After arriving in the Dominican Republic yesterday at 3:45p, me and my boy exchanged our USD's for Pesos and hit the strip (we're in Sosusa). I commenced to pick up a hottie within the hour, took her to the hotel, did our thing and took her to dinner. Took a siesta then hit the 'disco' at 11:45p. I was warned but didn't believe it. The array of talent was un-freakin-believable (will be better prepared tonight). I was frustrated because I didn't know who to choose first. So I sat back and as they say 'let the game come to me.' Sure enuff, a few minutes later I saw her- then her friend. 'Happy Hour' as they call it, was the order of the night. So took them back, yadda yadda ya, walked them back to the disco. Then ran into the best chicka of the earlier threesome and took her back for an all nighter. After half a day here, I am down 13,400 pesos (approx $335 USD).

Sorry for the lengthy preamble, but my questions: Was that too much for an all nighter (in DR terms, not US)? Any advice on how to efficiently maximize the remaining four days without putting myself into a coma? Lol (Oh by the way, we are benefitting from the E coast snow storms as most flights were cancelled from NYC, etc. so we don't have to compete with those fellas this weekend) Do you give them extra pesos to pay for the motorcycle ride home (I assumed the 2,500 or 3,000 pesos would cover that)? Any other useful tidbits would be appreciated. Thx.
(also could use a good explanation to the SO, who thinks I'm in Miami, as to why she didn't hear from me for 4 days after I got to the MIA airport- LOL)
(also could use a good explanation to the SO, who thinks I'm in Miami, as to why she didn't hear from me for 4 days after I got to the MIA airport- LOL) Originally Posted by TheDr

In case you haven't seen this: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=517725
I've heard a lot about DR fems from other fems (who fuck fems)! Dr, I highly recommend, and I'm no VET by any means, but I think we all can agree...Pics!

Send pics of these fems and fem on fem activities, send to the ML (we don't need to see you, just them

• TheDr
  • 02-11-2013, 04:09 PM
I've heard a lot about DR fems from other fems (who fuck fems)! Dr, I highly recommend, and I'm no VET by any means, but I think we all can agree...Pics!

Send pics of these fems and fem on fem activities, send to the ML (we don't need to see you, just them

Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
Been here four days, fly out tomorrow afternoon. Got pics of all ten conquests thus far. No fem on fem unfortunately, sorry. Doubt I add too much to that number as I am on a quest to find this 'goddess' that asked for 5,000 pesos for an all nighter and I said no. Will pay her whatever the hell she wants when I find her (you'll be shocked to know she looks like an Asian/Latina mix. LOL).

The pics are all PG. Not sure if you still want to see them but I have no prob sending. Still learning the lingo, not sure what ML means.
Wow . . .all good stuff. Thanks for p[osting here on the Houston board. This is great intel. More info on the logistics of your trip would be nice to have.

There is a DR section on tyhe Carribean board. You might check there for additional info.

Thanks for the great report.
ML: Mens' Lounge
Ask your Congressman for advice on what to do in the DR.
  • TheDr
  • 02-12-2013, 06:46 AM
Wow . . .all good stuff. Thanks for p[osting here on the Houston board. This is great intel. More info on the logistics of your trip would be nice to have.

There is a DR section on tyhe Carribean board. You might check there for additional info.

Thanks for the great report. Originally Posted by ICU 812
Did not know that thx. Will check for next trip here in Sept. Leave here exhausted as hell this afternoon. Next trip will be more mentally relaxing, divorce will be final so won't have to worry about subterfuge. Currently the SO thinks I'm in MIA- which was true Fri and will be later today. Lol
p.s. your sig line is hilarious! i think...
  • TheDr
  • 02-12-2013, 06:49 AM
Ask your Congressman for advice on what to do in the DR. Originally Posted by zero2010
ML: Mens' Lounge Originally Posted by Sarunga
Zero was that my Congressman? Thought he was from somewhere on E coast. Although admittedly not paying much attention to those assholes this week...

Thx for the knowledge Sarunga. Trying to keep up... :-)
Pics are posted fellas (new avatar as well as a pic):
For those with no P/A...link posted in private tags so in case you're wondering.

Looks like you hit the motherload for your Latina mission!!!
I bet you are worn out. I may be heading that way soon.
  • TheDr
  • 02-15-2013, 08:10 PM
Pics are posted fellas (new avatar as well as a pic):
For those with no P/A...link posted in private tags so in case you're wondering.

Looks like you hit the motherload for your Latina mission!!! Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
Yeah I've got several more to post. Plan to this long weekend as I figure out how to post multiple pics.
p.s. as I drink this Mic Ultra next to mod DarthMaul who ain't helping to show me shit! Lol
where did you post that thread? the link is not working
  • TheDr
  • 02-16-2013, 06:09 PM
where did you post that thread? the link is not working Originally Posted by fishingtwo
Men's Lounge- Houston. So far three separate postings and pics. Got about 7 or 8 more to post.
  • gsgm
  • 02-21-2013, 07:48 AM
(also could use a good explanation to the SO, who thinks I'm in Miami, as to why she didn't hear from me for 4 days after I got to the MIA airport- LOL) Originally Posted by TheDr
Dr I still want to hear the ROS. How did you fare?

BTW thanks for the info and glad you had a good time.