Recent review

Hi everyone.

I'm not sure why I'm able to read the rest of story contents of this negative review
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=665411 but am grateful I can.

He was a nice guy and we parted on friendly terms.
My full menu was available to him except no dfk by my choice in this particular instance. I'll leave it at that for the dfk part.

The other menu items were indeed available for the taking. But it takes two of us to be able to perform them. I'll leave it at that, too.

Again. Creamofthecrop was a nice guy. Most all I see are really nice guys. Love love love the gentlemen I see and especially my regulars. See most of my reviews. I like what I do!

I'd rather not go back and forth with the he said she said so really don't want this post to turn into a long thread. He posted his one review. And here's my one reply.
But if any of you pre-screened or well-credited gents that have had interest yet doubts about me...shoot me a pm or text.
Give me an opportunity to set expectations right and let's have that long overdue session.
  • Trey
  • 02-12-2013, 03:06 PM
She's saying you got the halitosis, and your soldier won't salute. Lol, I'm just kidding, sorta.
She's saying you got the halitosis, and your soldier won't salute. Lol, I'm just kidding, sorta. Originally Posted by trey
That's what I got out of it too.
Oh darlin don't fret , its happened to the best of us, but trust me one negative review isnt going to hurt your business..just keep doing what you do ..not everybody meshes well..there will be negative comments and meanies, just ignore them and keep being the cutie you are...dust yourself off and keep on stepping ..
Good to know you're reading ROS info...
  • DeMAC
  • 02-12-2013, 07:40 PM
The issue is you are advertising and charging prices for GFE+ services and not rendering the services advertised. My experiece too was far from GFE, and when I returned from the bathroom you were fully clothed - that was 25 minutes into the 60 minute session.
Not very professional.
The issue is you are advertising and charging prices for GFE+ services and not rendering the services advertised. My experiece too was far from GFE, and when I returned from the bathroom you were fully clothed - that was 25 minutes into the 60 minute session.
Not very professional. Originally Posted by DeMAC

Good to know you're reading ROS info... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
I hate to have to blow off your conspiracy, but for some reason, on this review the ROS was viewable by everybody.

I now notice that the ROS not viewable, but earlier today it was.
This post is why a hooktard should never respond to a negative review.........you open yourself up to the great unknown........heh
I hate to have to blow off your conspiracy, but for some reason, on this review the ROS was viewable by everybody.

I now notice that the ROS not viewable, but earlier today it was. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
There was a problem earlier which was fixed by moderators.
Not very FUCKING professional. Originally Posted by DeMAC
Fixed that for you, DeMAC. Damn.
  • linux
  • 02-13-2013, 10:06 AM
Looks like there's a trend going on. I don't screw with no-tells anyway. Good providers should have decent incalls. Fuck Mr. Patel. He's an asshole.
Fuck Mr. Patel. He's an asshole. Originally Posted by linux
You'd better be careful disrespecting the Godfather (of notels) or you'll wake up with a bed bug head in your bed.
Every once in a while the ROS is viewable by everyone until someone catches it. I notice it often when my Premium expires.
Never, ever respond to a review. There's no win in it anywhere for anyone but drama mongers - not saying I don't read my share of drama LOL.

And always let the client set the pace of when he leaves. If you have an hour appointment, let him decide if he wants to play more, chit chat, finish the wine / his drink or get on down the road. Personally I'm not a clockwatcher, have my own incall and don't meet with multiple men per day let alone on top of each other but sometimes I have things to do afterwards. Always remember good customer service is just as important as the mechanics, for lack of a better word, of the engagement. If you do have things to do and it's been time for a while, just don't refill your wine glass (if it's in the evening / night-time) or his drink or start talking about where you need to be in just a little bit. Don't drop a 100 lb hint on his head, just say, you don't know where the time goes and isn't doing bla-bla such a pain. Being sexy, good in the sack is the end result, not the product being sold.