Same Old ,Same Ol just doesnt work sometimes...

So as you all know I'm still pretty new here! ... I've been having tons of fun and meeting some really nice people but now its time to step it up a notch! I know how to have a good time but sometimes that routine doesnt always work... I could use some intel on how to make it even better

Guys and Gals any suggestions/Ideas??

Thanks a bunches

Karlie
  • Trey
  • 02-16-2013, 03:16 PM
Well what's not working in your session? I don't know your menu but you can widen it and try new things like Greek not many ebony girls offer it. Without more info on what you think is wrong can't go further.
No Greek isn't on the menu. Other than that I'm down for whatever . I guess I could add it lol
add a blindfolded bubblebath for the birthday guys!

try an oily massage/sensual oily handjob or a few "daring positions".....spice is nice!

have fun!!
Thank you Dallas!! That does sound FUN!!!
Role Play can be fun! We forgot that this week by the way...
Lol you are right! You distracted me
Lol..Ditto! I will say...you were a sweet and excellent distraction!
hey karlie... some one once told me that i should have business cards.. i ordered mine off vista print and hand them out to people.. that is one great way to bring in business!!
Try this approach. For gents who are on Eccie or p411 try to cater your session to their likes with in reason. For example if a gent likes for you to be shower clean fresh, answer the door in a towel only. He may also like music played. Find out what music he likes and have it blasting. Not name dropping but I had a session with a lady who remembered I dig reggae music based on a conversation we had socially. When I eventually saw her she had Bob Marley playing. Good Luck