Thank You Houston!!!

Although my stay was brief I really enjoyed myself in Houston I wanted to say thanks to the selected few who showed me a warm welcome! I will be back!! XOXOXO
You're very welcome! Please come back so we can see more of those nice boobies!
...and so we can see some more of those photoshopped stretch marks...oh wait...
........Maybe it was an identifying tatoo............oh wait...........ya, I don't have time to search all over the internet like you to see if there is an remark about what is your definition of imperfection.
........Maybe it was an identifying tatoo............ Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
Yeah...not so much...
Yeah...not so much... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Ah, yes, another conquest of yours or are you keepin' it Fo'Realz and all? Perhaps just more wisdome you're imparting or imagining?
Why not ask her yourself?
Why not ask her yourself? Originally Posted by Wakeuр
I'll just wait for your review for the definitive answer. Oh, wait, you were just acting like a catty chick weren't you.
She kicks your ass every time, Wakeup! LOL
Just telling it like it is...she's not rushing to deny it...

And you'll be waiting for that review for a while...ask her if she's seen me or not...
A, how would you know. Seems you've not seen the lady. And two no, Fo'Realz, she's probably not going to respond. My guess is she has some class. You do know you have to do more than eat ice cream cones looking at ladies' pictures to write a reviews about them right?

Take your crusade against women someplace where it counts to you and not the lady. Pull this mommy-hattin' shit at work then write a review about that.................or not.

Night lover-Boy.
^^^^^^
I just Fapped to this.
A, how would you know. Seems you've not seen the lady. And two no, Fo'Realz, she's probably not going to respond. My guess is she has some class. You do know you have to do more than eat ice cream cones looking at ladies' pictures to write a reviews about them right? Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
Well, considering he has already posted THREE B4-U-EAT reviews on a SHMB....I have my doubts whether he knows it.
Well Megan I think your showcase photos look stunning, and you have a lovely body....Glad you enjoyed Houston, they have a lot of great guys there
She's not going to respond because she knows I'm right...I don't have to have seen her to know she's covering up a major issue there...whoever does her Photoshop alterations isn't very good...

I don't care that she has them, I'll never see her anyway, just don't actively try to deceive others about them...

We all know the issue of providers covering up physical issues that may be a problem for potential clients hits close to home for you Olivia, but in this case it's different from you. She's not using clever camera and body angles to cover her flaws, she's actively removing them from her photos to intentionally deceive the viewer.

While both cases are deceitful, cowardly, and insecure in the extreme, her case is a bit more noteworthy...and I'm just stating my preference that she NOT bring that attitude back to Houston again...just sayin'...