Or If cum was sweet would you ask providers to Snowball?

Seems like we pretty much beat the other thread into the ground. I am surpised this was not posed in that other thread but I will pose it here?
  • Trey
  • 02-21-2013, 08:43 PM
If shit tasted like chocolate I still wouldn't eat it because it is shit man! And no man should know what sperm taste like, sweet or not. Let the ladies have that.
i dont care if they eat it or not. swallowing is cool but then u have to be a bbj guy. im more of the cbj for my wishes. i prefer to hit it vs watching them spit it.
lol--yall silly boys!

Read my reviews...I have several guys I made swallow it during mmf....and they LUVED it!

It is all up to the guy...

maybe we should put this in another realm! lol
And no man should know what sperm taste like, sweet or not. Let the ladies have that. Originally Posted by trey
Gay men should know what sperm tastes like, for exactly the same reason straight women should - because the receiver of the bbbj wants their lover thoroughly engrossed in the pleasure process. Everyone should be allowed their hedonistic pursuits, regardless of gender preference.
  • Trey
  • 02-21-2013, 10:47 PM
Gay men don't count as men in what I'm trying to say.
My GF just goes nuts when I come on her and then lick it off! I was apprehensive when she first asked me to do this, but I gave it a try. And, I love it when I stick my fingers in her mouth so she can taste her pussy.
Yes, there is such a thing as TMI, even for here.
Sexier to dfk after com imho
All these comments about how "wrong" it is. If every man on this forum could fold himself in half and blow himself none of you ladies would have a job. Hell I wouldn't have a job, I'd never leave the house and therefore be unemployable.
All these comments about how "wrong" it is. If every man on this forum could fold himself in half and blow himself none of you ladies would have a job... Originally Posted by BBWrider
I still wouldn't NQNS/CIM.