This just in on BP

Saw this alert and looked at it.. someone has an ax to grind as the 3 photos are of different ladies

The top one is a member of Eccie, and I believe has a solid rep

Staff Edit: You may not post links that speculate or post the real world information of a member- Mojo
Oh Wow!!!!
Hmmm I dont know what to to think of this.. Yeah the one on the top is on is on this board or was.
  • linux
  • 02-25-2013, 10:24 AM
It's written by an idiot with no grasp of the English language. No way that's real.
#16 - Posting about/Speculating about another person's medical condition is strictly forbidden. If a member encounters a medical issue and would like to get feedback from others or share it with the community, this would be allowed, but under no circumstances is a member to discuss or state anything about another member in this regard, unless it is in response to a question posed by that member."

Just saying.
It's written by an idiot with no grasp of the English language. No way that's real. Originally Posted by linux
Im with you I think it's fake to... Someone is trying to mess up there business.
#16 - Posting about/Speculating about another person's medical condition is strictly forbidden. If a member encounters a medical issue and would like to get feedback from others or share it with the community, this would be allowed, but under no circumstances is a member to discuss or state anything about another member in this regard, unless it is in response to a question posed by that member."

Just saying. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Since I am not the OP of the alert on BP.. I relayed it here and have PM'ed the one lady I recognized so she is aware (ok so I have some WK in me) but I relayed it so the community will see the post as for what it is.. BS and an attempt to slander someone.. who knows... maybe the other 2 ladies are on here and we do not know it..
  • ackvt
  • 02-25-2013, 10:46 AM
I seriously doubt a police department would 1. post picture that are this revealing of a suspect for a crime, or two claim they were looking for one person and post pictures of two, if not three, different people. Someone is screwing with someones business... not everything you read on the Internet is true, although you just read that on the Internet...
This one is done! Under no circumstances is it ok to post links which expose the real world info of a member. Moreover speculation of medical conditions is not ok.