Monogamous to a married man......

• Alli
  • 02-25-2013, 12:21 PM
SERIOUSLY???!!

Is it me or does anyone else find it absolutely insane that a "sugar daddy", who happens to be married, could expect his "sugar baby" to be monogamous to him, when he is clearly able but for some fucked up reason, unwilling to provide her financial needs?

2nd one, same bullshit.....WTF!

SUGAR DADDY= DELUSION

You're not falling for the old "Be my sugar baby and I'll pay all your bills. Let's start banging right now and I'll start paying your bills next week" trick are you?

Frankly this whole Sugar Daddy/Sugar baby thing I think is typically made for 100 year old men to spend time with 18 year old women and get them to stop throwing up everytime he unfurls his sagging 3 foot long hanging old man ball sack.

If they aren't 100 and you aren't 18 then it's probably bullshit. IJS
Sanity doesn't enter into it. If he's paying for storage, the contents are his. You have to have a clear cut agreement by both SD and SB right from the get-go that sets the parameters.

If he isn't paying, or is renting "by the hour," then screw him - or everyone else instead. You don't have a SD/SB relationship, and no loyalty is owed.

BBW makes his point quite eloquently.
You're not falling for the old "Be my sugar baby and I'll pay all your bills. Let's start banging right now and I'll start paying your bills next week" trick are you? Originally Posted by BBWrider
Wait for it..... Wait for it.... Wait for it....

www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=491540

Ummmm. I think so.
Legen

DARY!
Work for a living and don't depend on anyone. Do so and you'll be alright.
  • Omari
  • 02-25-2013, 03:26 PM
First off, he should pay up and take care of his sb. A sb/sd relationship is no different than any other arrangement or relationship in that both parties have to agree to the terms. A sb may choose not to be monogamous if her sexual and/or financial needs aren't being met. The sd can set whatever rules u want, but the sb can reject them too.
Are you refering to this thread:
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=491540&highlight= Originally Posted by Omari
Lil late on the gun there chief.
Post #4.
If he's not paying your bills, buying you shoes, clothes, cars, etc...Then he is one rubbish SD....Just saying
I'm your husband and I don't even do any of that shit baby!
I'm your husband and I don't even do any of that shit baby! Originally Posted by Wakeuр
at least you are being honest.
Hey, when she's spending $3,200 on Louboutins, she can forget me subsidizing that stuff.
I feel you on that one... I buy my own stuff to but if the men in life buy me something it's all goood. Kisses
I'm your husband and I don't even do any of that shit baby! Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Hence why I have a sugar daddy.... Ya cheap bastard