Van Halen to reunite

Saw an article about Van Halen planning to reunite. I remember seeing them at the Armadillo World Headquarters; sat four rows back and could not hear for a week.

What other bands would you like to see reunite?

Do you look at some bands on tour now and say " oh, please stop; you're embarrassing yourself?"

I had the opportunity to see Joe Cocker in San Francisco 1975; amazing performance; then saw him again in 2008. Again; an amazing show. And I was thinking the whole time, "geez, this guy was at Woodstock" and is still belting it out.
Pat Boone or Perry Como.
Quoting Joe Dirt "Van Halen or Van Haggar"?
Van Halen minus michael anthony..........

I recently saw Scorpions in SA and they were awesome. Leaving the game while they still have it live!

Who would I love to see reunite? Hmmmmm easily that would be Guns N Roses. Appetite is a classic!

Second place would be Journey with Steve Perry......

sixx
Ok I will admit it when New Kids on the block reunited.....I creamed myself....Yes I am a dork and proud of it
  • Mokoa
  • 08-10-2010, 06:22 PM
Heart.
I don't know about this given what some of these musicians have done to themselves. One of the Wilson sisters has gained more weight than Linda Ronstadt and Stevie Nicks combined. Anyone whose seen David Lee Roth in the last ten years would be shocked. He looks like he's spent the last twenty years on (edited no mention of drugs....... staff)..
uh...they're still together. New album comes out at the end of the month and they're on tour now. They'll be in dallas in a couple of weeks. I've seen a couple of shows on paladian and they looked to be fairly current (i.e. old).

http://www.heart-music.com/

Heart. Originally Posted by Mokoa
Looks & talent are not equal nor should it matter.

Ann Wilson is still the undisputed Queen of Rock & Roll in my book! *I was supposed to follow in her footsteps, but alas... my path went astray.* She was a white woman w/ a LOT of soul & a way with melodies & words. Her sister, Nancy, is fuckin' killer on guitar & actually sang the lead on their first #1, 'These Dreams'. That kinda hurt my feelings 'cuz I didn't feel it was fair that Ann wasn't the lead on their first #1. Guess it doesn't really matter... Just bugs me a bit. lol So, I think you've figured out that HEART would be a vote for me. (only got to see them once & was late cuz we got lost on the way *pout*)

Sixx, I also concur w/ Steve Perry's Journey. Geez! Escape came out when I was in middle-school (yes, I'm old) & I still remember every word & note! I had the album till a few years ago. I love "Stone in Love". Great song!

My other fave band from the 80's: The Cars. They're just FUN. You don't get depressed thinking about world issues when listening to "Let the Good Times Roll".

With that said... Time for me to roll! Have a good one!

XOXOX
Kat