I commend President Obama

One thing you have to give the President his due for is his family life. He appears to be a loving father and husband. I commend him for that - taking care of your own children is an obligation that most black fathers ignore. If all black fathers took care of their own kids, the black race would thrive in America with virtually no significant racism.
You're a racist motherfucker and a complete fraud.

I saw no reason to let this thread go any further without that being said.

I saw no reason to let this thread go any further without that being said. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You will NEVER... get it... Shit Eater

I saw no reason to let this thread go any further without that being said. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Gotta give assup some credit. He knows that name-calling is the only thing he's good at on this board, so he slings his shit right out of the gate. With assup there's no beating around the bush.
I don't have any kids but I would be worried that I smothered them and didn't let them see the real world. Anyway, I have a bone to pick with the media. The Bush girls were fair game as well as the older Cheney girls which had nothing to do with their parents job performance but we heard on more than one occassion (Cancun) where the media tucked their cameras into their asses at the request of the POTUS. Have about some fairness?
  • WTF
  • 12-21-2014, 10:18 PM
I don't have any kids ? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
JD we know you do not have any kids, unless you knocked up CuteOldGay !
You will NEVER... get it... Shit Eater

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
OK, father of the year, explain what that post meant to you.

What were you trying to say?

How does it dovetail withIBHomo's horribly stereotypical race baiting?

You DID get that's, part, didn't you? You didn't?

Poor SLOBBRIN!
One thing you have to give the President his due for is his family life. He appears to be a loving father and husband. I commend him for that -.. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
It's a lot easier to do on someone else's dime.
I don't have any kids but I would be worried that I smothered them and didn't let them see the real world. Anyway, I have a bone to pick with the media. The Bush girls were fair game as well as the older Cheney girls which had nothing to do with their parents job performance but we heard on more than one occassion (Cancun) where the media tucked their cameras into their asses at the request of the POTUS. Have about some fairness? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Amy Carter was "fair game", as was Chelsea Clinton.
One thing you have to give the President his due for is his family life. He appears to be a loving father and husband. I commend him for that - taking care of your own children is an obligation that most black fathers ignore. If all black fathers took care of their own kids, the black race would thrive in America with virtually no significant racism. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer

That highlighted word is just wrong. "Most" means greater than 50%. Most fathers of any race are loving fathers.
Amy Carter was "fair game", as was Chelsea Clinton. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
I don't think that is exactly true but lets say you're correct. Why are the Obama girls getting a pass while all the other daughters didn't? I will also point out the times that the Obama's (I blame both of them) trotted out their daughters for a photo op and then told the press to not use them.
Why are the Obama girls getting a pass while all the other daughters didn't? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Daddy's pass rubs off.

Actually, I think any of the politicians' children should get a pass. They are children. If they put themselves out there as a "public person," as adults they are fair game as to what they do as adults....no matter the Party, no matter the color, and no matter their sexual preferences. "Equality"!

The Johnson girls got a pass, but the internet wasn't around and no cells, which is more than likely why their partying escapades in Austin didn't get much publicity, except locally on the campus. Also, back then the Secret Service kept quiet and the press pretty much left them alone.

YR, please listen to 6:35 - 14:00, (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGvYqaxSPp4it) it is quite unambiguous and maybe you will understand, it has nothing to do with racism. If you have the time to listen to whole video, he is quite pithy in his POV, that might give you more of an understanding of the "right" POV. I have said it before, it is about mindset and nothing about the color of one's skin. This fine gentleman came from a small town in North Carolina and then was moved to Harlem, quit High School but you know what, he didn't let the hardships of life get in his way. He had a "mindset" and a "chose" and he knew it and he worked with what he had, a desire, instead of listen to propaganda. BTW, he was Marxist in his visions in the genesis of cerebral making.
YR, please listen ..... Originally Posted by Cherie
I can't stand these things, but nothing says it better faster ...

I don't think that is exactly true but lets say you're correct. Why are the Obama girls getting a pass while all the other daughters didn't? I will also point out the times that the Obama's (I blame both of them) trotted out their daughters for a photo op and then told the press to not use them. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
The press was very harsh with Amy and Chelsea regarding their looks as they were growing up.

To answer your question, I do not know. I agree with you -- for whatever reason Malia and Sasha are off-limits.

To be honest, I try not to read or listen to commentary on the private lives of virtually anyone, whether it be politicians or actors or ball players, etc. -- unless they are breaking the law.