here we go again, another 'Choir' boy killed by White Cops....detecting my sarcasm..

if he was such a good kid why did he point a gun at a cop?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-Missouri.html
if he was such a good kid why did he point a gun at a cop? Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
That's easy to answer:

And here is the head cheerleader:

Just read the entire link.

I guess this is another case where everybody needs to understand the culture in certain communities. Police need to ascertain that when a street thug does pull a gun, and points it at a police officer, that he could be doing it with good intentions, and is just expressing himself the way his culture dictates. He doesn't want to hurt anyone, he just doesn't want to go to jail.

The cop can always duck if the street thug does get off the first shot. And besides, the cop should always hesitate before shooting because after all, he does have training in the use of a firearm, whereas the street thug might have just stole his first gun the night before.
...whereas the street thug might have just stole his first gun the night before. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Which is why it's always a good tactic to sneak up on the cops while they are sitting in their patrol unit busy eating lunch, rather than trying to reach inside the window of the patrol unit and take the officer's duty weapon to use.

Just ask these two guys ..

.. the next time you see them.
idiots
This one is a no brainer got the whole thing on tape.
That's easy to answer:

Originally Posted by LexusLover

Look at those dirty bloody fingers... what a nasty skank.

This one is a no brainer got the whole thing on tape. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Really? I saw his momma on TV about four hours ago saying that he didn't have a gun, that the pooolice put that gun on him. Then I saw a "leader" of the community (the sheriff is black) sayin that the racist white cops are tryin to get even for the two cops. No brainer..... I guess you got that right but it doesn't matter to some.
That's easy to answer:

Originally Posted by LexusLover
Race baiting isn't going away with Al and his NAN having access in the White House.

Just read the entire link.

I guess this is another case where everybody needs to understand the culture in certain communities. Police need to ascertain that when a street thug does pull a gun, and points it at a police officer, that he could be doing it with good intentions, and is just expressing himself the way his culture dictates. He doesn't want to hurt anyone, he just doesn't want to go to jail.

The cop can always duck if the street thug does get off the first shot. And besides, the cop should always hesitate before shooting because after all, he does have training in the use of a firearm, whereas the street thug might have just stole his first gun the night before. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Brothers get a free first shot now. It's in the constitution.

This one is a no brainer got the whole thing on tape. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I saw part of the tape. It's not very clear or close. Supposedly the officers dashcam was turned off and he was issued a body cam but not wearing it.

Not that it may matter. Thirty years ago the cry from the black community was "we want black cops." They got em. Ten years ago the cry from the liberal community was "we want TASERs." They got em. Now the cry is "we want body cameras." It should be "we want less damning evidence."

Thanks Al.
Thanks Eric.
Thanks Obama.

Merry Christmas.
Really? I saw his momma on TV about four hours ago saying that he didn't have a gun, that the pooolice put that gun on him. Then I saw a "leader" of the community (the sheriff is black) sayin that the racist white cops are tryin to get even for the two cops. No brainer..... I guess you got that right but it doesn't matter to some. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Really !!!
LittleEva is a no-brainer.
LittleEva is a no-brainer. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
That is like coming from a special needs senior. Your depends need changing.
Really? I saw his momma on TV about four hours ago saying that he didn't have a gun Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Since when do they let the truth stand in the way of a good looting?
Since when do they let the truth stand in the way of a good looting? Originally Posted by gfejunkie
What does that mean, STRAWMAN?

I don't see how your first statement is any way related to the second.

Is there another of your STRAWMEN coming, gfe(forbidden topic)?