Hillary wins how it's good for us and also bad on SA

When Hillary wins tomorrow, it will be the start of a worse economy and that means more SA girls for the next 4 years. The bad part about it is they will also have GPS and feel entitled more.
She better win. The stock market shot up 250 points anticipating her winning, seems like the economy needs her. Its funny how people that complain about entitlements are the first in line when they need them.
Holy shit. At work, while eating, when I turn on the tv or radio, driving, YouTube, but here too now..
There's no escape! Ahhh...
Holy shit. At work, while eating, when I turn on the tv or radio, driving, YouTube, but here too now..
There's no escape! Ahhh... Originally Posted by Greatone99
It is a prostitute forum and we are getting ready to be screwed
We are screwed for sure.
I hate her and I hate mr. Orange. They both should be kicked out of the country for being lying assholes.
Hilliary is terrible, go trump, although she probably will win
Maybe if we qualify, we can get government ho stamps
Maybe a section 8 home will be dedicated to hosting hoes
The fucking bitch belongs behind bars
Yes she does along w half of her n obamas staff. They make capone look like an honest businessman
Hillary Clinton has been investigated by the republican right for about 30 years now and they have found her guilty of nothing. If any of us or most people had there emails and habits scrutinized half as much, we would all look pretty bad compared to her innocence. Its also funny how the Trump followers use language and disrespect Hillary and women in general just like Trump. News flash: if he wins and builds the wall most of his redneck followers are the ones we need to get on the other side to have a decent country again.
God help us all.
Welcome to Pittsburgh, Assup. But I thought you had to leave for 90 days.
Yeah...investigated by obama and "why I accidentally ran into bill on a tarmac in arizona..who actually took the 5th while being grilled by senate...and best of all still has the position"...I'm wure it was a very vigorous investigation...thank god for wikileaks...the cheating in this election screwing sanders ect....
I'm curious, do you think that the Trump U scandal or any of the previous murky deals would stand up to the same level of scrutiny.

Set aside the rhetoric of Trump's campaign for a moment, are you convinced that manufacturing is going to come back to where it was in the US decades ago if we simply stick to digging coal, gas and ore out of the ground?
Welcome to Pittsburgh, Assup. But I thought you had to leave for 90 days. Originally Posted by dynamitekid
The political forum was the bet.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1707098

But we can always chum around here.