DATY

Anyone have any thoughts about doing DATY on a provider? little hesitant myself
You should be - you have no idea where that kitty has been lol. But seriously do some research there are plenty of reputable informative sites where you can learn about the real and not real risks and then make an informed decision for yourself based on who you are and what you are willing to assume risk wise.
I don't personally. I think it's very open that most, if not all, providers bareback certain clients. Some providers earlier into the relationship and easier than others.

I don't see any reason to do it with them. It's not something I need personally. They have too much action down there to make it worthwhile for me.
Very hard to resist just luv to make her squirm with pleasure i know it should just be about me but still like that part too. Any providers have any thoughts? or PM me if ud rather not share in public.
Some of them want it, if it is clean, bald and delicious why not? Just need to make sure she’s responsible and competent enough to share the truth about their body, it takes time to dine at the Y. Jumping in with a snorkel and mask in a place you have never been is not advisable
I love daty, it depends on provider for sure.theres always that chance but if you have seen her more than once im sure you will know if you wanna taste
I found a lady when we had craigslist that just wanted daty I loved helping out got nothing in return but it was fun till she moved would love to find another
I found a lady when we had craigslist that just wanted daty I loved helping out got nothing in return but it was fun till she moved would love to find another Originally Posted by waterman1952
Try browsing or posting here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/RandomActsOfMuffDive/
Thanks will check it out nothing g like a beautiful pussy sitting on your face enjoying riding live the taste they our all different