piercing

Does it feel that much better if a girls tongue?

or clit is pierced?
Having experienced both, I believe it is all in technique. If a girl enjoys what she is doing, and enjoys what it is doing for the guy, that is way more important than if there is a piercing.
Tongue great, pussy depends how
If her tongue is pierced but she isn’t heavy on deliberately using the tongue during oral, you’re not likely to notice.
Agreed, I’ve have plenty of BJs from girls with tongue rings, never felt the difference. Looks cool, that’s about it.
They have vibrating tongue rings for the girls who know how to work it
I've had several different women with tongue rings and personally I could always tell, never been a fan of them regardless better without but just my opinion.
I've never noticed tongue ring or not. I even had someone with a literal split tongue like a snake. Couldn't tell even a little. And let me tell you, I am not insensitive down there. Just not really a noticeable thing. Psychologically cool though
From a female perspective on the tongue ring, not really... unless the girl is really trying hard to feature or piercing.

Strange, it never occurred to me up until now that I have a forked tongue, while my girlfriend has a pierced tongue. I'd be curious to know how many men have booked us for that reason, lol.

~Mme X~
My tongue is pierced, I intentionally use it