City: Albany
State: New York
Address: Does not know didn't show
Hair Length and Color: Don't know didn't show
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: -
Recommendation: No
What time was your appointment for? I saw her early this afternoon at her place. Service was great as usual. She did mention that she recently crashed her car, but it was still drive able
Sarah is just full of excuses. Ever hear her say....”sorry I fell asleep”? That’s a common one. If she could manage to be dependable and better with her scheduling, she would be the ultimate provider. It’s unfortunate she’s like that but when things do go as planned, she always leaves u a happy camper with a big smile on your face. I hope she makes it up to this guy, it’s rare to see a negative report on her
Gee I thought it was me. I tried a few times to see her. Set up an appointment and then radio silence. I’ll never understand......
I’m only speculating here, but I would bet that when one of her regs requests a short-notice appointment, that booking will take priority over a commitment she may have made with a first-timer.
Looks like Warren was correct. She called an hr later and made a ton of excuses and apologies. Just had to accept another invitation. She came right over. New review pending. Looks great!
moved to coed
Looks like Warren was correct. She called an hr later and made a ton of excuses and apologies. Just had to accept another invitation. She came right over. New review pending. Looks great! Originally Posted by constructioncommerce
Atleast she made it up to you. The excuse for her radio silence with me is because I have limited availability. I’m like what? We had an appointment set up and I drove an hour to see her and complete silence. Just don’t understand ??