URL / Website: https://kc.rubratings.com/223110
City: Kansas City
State: Missouri
Address: NKC area
Activities: FBSM ++
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length brown hair
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: While the picture is her, I would guess it is dated by about 10+ years. Looks like a typical soccer mom. Nice tits, decent body, cute face. Kind of lady you just wouldn’t even notice walking down the street.
Recommendation: No
Thanks for the review, Johnsmith, but I’m a bit confused by the “Fun Time with Brittany” review title and your “No” recommendation.

Is this one of those ridiculous ‘No means Yes’ things again? I mean, if it’s a No, that’s fine, your call, but the title suggests otherwise…
I tried to schedule with her several years ago. I was new to the hobby and not familiar with how things go. I called her number and left a message. In a few minutes, she responded" Is it OK to text". To which I replied "yes". I thought she was going to text me. She was waiting for me to text her. After a couple of minutes, she sent me a f- bomb filled text about how I was just wasting her time. I tried to apologize. It was just confusion about who would be texting next. She refused the apology and said she would block me. I never tried again to see if she did. Seemed to have a real hair- trigger temper
I used to see her, but she went crazy on me once over problems in her own life. So I ended that quickly.
She's very flakey!
I have seen her a few times with no problem, I know she was looking for a house, and with the cost of everything now might become an issue with her.
Thanks for the review, Johnsmith, but I’m a bit confused by the “Fun Time with Brittany” review title and your Originally Posted by Wizard of Ahhhhs

I think some guidance needs to be defined on the parameters for the yes/no. If a girl gives the "happy" ending is it an automatic yes? Is it...would you recommend to a friend?? Would you repeat?? I could see a scenario where the happy ending is given but not recommend due to other factors like attitude, price for quality, ease of booking. I think a satisfaction scale of 1-10 would be better than the pass fail yes or no answer system.
Yeah, I get what you are saying Wiz. Kind of like BBQ… it is rare that I eat at a bbq joint and think it is no good, I like pretty much all BBQ, but it they aren’t all equal. That doesn’t mean I would recommend them all to friends though.
Yeah, I get what you are saying Wiz. Kind of like BBQ… it is rare that I eat at a bbq joint and think it is no good, I like pretty much all BBQ, but it they aren’t all equal. That doesn’t mean I would recommend them all to friends though. Originally Posted by Johnsmithkc1234
As with burgers and burritos, price point is a consideration.
She is by far the cheapest one I had found for a FS massage. Like I said I used to see her often but she went crazy over some problems in her life and took out on me after an appointment. Kinda too bad because she was always a fun time