URL / Website: https://kc.rubratings.com/204918
City: Kansas City
State: -
Address: Plaza Upscale Hotel
Activities: B2B FBSM+
Hair Length and Color: Long blonde hair
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Russian petite doll. About 5’2, with an absolutely stunning body. She can’t weigh more than 110 lbs but she looks more fit than skinny. I would say large C’s to match.
Recommendation: Yes
  • SamK
  • 07-12-2021, 05:31 AM
So is she at least massaging in that bikini?
  • kcc73
  • 07-12-2021, 08:54 AM
hhr $220 for just a massage?
hhr $220 for just a massage? Originally Posted by kcc73
Travel0381 you need a little more in ROS. How did you contact her txt, call email? Is it a 2 call system? Then what did she do to you in the session, explain more detail the activities and the outcome.
Thanks
I appreciate the structured criticism..

I contacted her via text and she was responsive immediately. It was a body 2 body naked nuru as far as the session with a HE
I appreciate the structured criticism..

I contacted her via text and she was responsive immediately. It was a body 2 body naked nuru as far as the session with a HE Originally Posted by Travel0381
NOW THATS NEWS YOU CAN USE! Thank you.
  • SamK
  • 07-15-2021, 05:17 AM
It also gets you closer to the price if she really looks like the girl in the ads.
  • cynic
  • 08-13-2021, 12:12 PM
"Only 4 days in KC"

And yet, she's still posting ads in KC over a month later
Only one encounter? Seems a bit to good.
She travels here about once a month everyone. I didn’t invent this girl and it looks like she now travels with another girl. I believe they both leave today. Believe me, don’t believe me, doesn’t really matter on my end. Was just trying to let the community know.
She travels here about once a month everyone. I didn’t invent this girl and it looks like she now travels with another girl. I believe they both leave today. Believe me, don’t believe me, doesn’t really matter on my end. Was just trying to let the community know. Originally Posted by Travel0381
I saw the lady that I'm assuming she travels with (based on both being Russian and the timing of their ads). It was a great experience. Beautiful sensual woman with a sexy accent to boot. I'll be trying to get time with one of these ladies whenever they return.