Review: Welcomed Latisha to the area.

Date: 7/19/13
Provider: Latisha
Phone: 904 450 0303
Email Address: -
URL / Website: http://meridian.backpage.com/FemaleE...hit-40/5012506
City: Meridian
State: Mississippi
Address: Average hotel nestled amongst the stores and restaurants that make up the center of this city's temple to capitalist regimes, located near the interstate.
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: LFK, breast worship, FIV, DATY, BBBJ, cfs doggy, conversation, tech support
Session Length: 60 mins
Fee: $80
Hair Length and Color: Blonde past shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Thick MILF with a DD natural rack and large suckable nipples. While you can tell her age in all the obvious places, (face, breasts, belly,) that doesn't change the fact that her breasts are a joy to play with and her smile is disarming. Pics are taken to make her look her absolute best, but are accurate.
Recommendation: Yes
Good to see that someone on BP in the Meridian area is for real.
I just sent her an email. I think I'm going to try to catch up with her tonight. $80 for 60 minutes is a steal! Do you know if she does multiple shots (can't think of the acronym right now).

Also, what do you mean by tech support?
I don't know about MSOG, I wasn't up for it. My impression was no, but you know what happens when you assume.

Ha, the "tech support" was point her toward Eccie and showing her where the register button was. :-p
I luvs me some tig ole bitties. Hope she gets onboard with Eccie soon.
I luvs me some tig ole bitties. Hope she gets onboard with Eccie soon. Originally Posted by dougdoug
*Post deleted by staff - sorry Blondie but providers are not allowed to post in the review threads*
I don't know about MSOG, I wasn't up for it. My impression was no, but you know what happens when you assume.

Ha, the "tech support" was point her toward Eccie and showing her where the register button was. :-p Originally Posted by LangdonAlger
*Post deleted by staff - providers are not allowed to post in the review threads*