Address: Near the Buffalo Zoo
Hair Length and Color: Black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: 5’7” tall
Young innocent looking Girl Next Door
Hot body
Recommendation: Yes
Dont have premium sa account. Any other way to contact her?
Dont have premium sa account. Any other way to contact her? Originally Posted by Jag87924
Same here
She is a cutie
She's on a pay site for a reason. It costs us $89/month, it should you as well
Sorry dont pay for the privilege of seeing an ad
Sorry dont pay for the privilege of seeing an ad Originally Posted by lilylivered
Then maybe you lose out. I see more clean and young from that site at such a lesser rate, it's worth the little extra
So in looking at some of your reviews, a lot of them are from EB & STG. The ones from SA are mainly out of State, AND you post phone numbers on them??? If you are promoting pay sites, why put the review here, and include phone numbers?
Buffalo1996 told Paris that he would put up a review so she could get some more clients. Either post the contact info, or don't even bother. I'm with LL, not interested in pay sites.
My analysis of her ad SA concludes with the following. Her pix show nothing but hot pix of a person with a slim body, yet she describes herself as curvy. Curvy on SA usually means not very slim. So, to me, there is a conflict.

There is nothing wrong with her not wanting to give out her number on ECCIE. She can’t verify anyone here as well as she can on SA. But again, if she really wants clients, there is no better way to get your phone buzzing than to get a review here—WITH a phone number.

SA isn’t for everyone and at $89/month it’s not regularly for me. Although, I usually get a 33% off coupon from them in e-mail because I’ve been a past member. So it’s only $59 if you get one of these.

There is nothing wrong with her not wanting to give out her number on ECCIE. She can’t verify anyone here as well as she can on SA. But again, if she really wants clients, there is no better way to get your phone buzzing than to get a review here—WITH a phone number.
Originally Posted by Maximum4
there is nothing wrong with such a review but does not deserve credit. others been denied because didnt have providers area code or dob. for those who belong to sa may be of help to all others useless
correct
Private message me if you want additional information
there is nothing wrong with such a review but does not deserve credit. others been denied because didnt have providers area code or dob. for those who belong to sa may be of help to all others useless Originally Posted by tinyisgreat
Seems like there is good contact information to me. Why wouldn't it get credit? Don't you want your fellow hobbyist to get credit so they can continue to have a membership and be part of the community of information sharing?

Denied for not having area code or DOB? Uhm, I'd like to see that.

BTW, this chick is fucking hot. Thanks for the review.
If you can get denied for only having twitter
then this should be too
If you can get denied for only having twitter
then this should be too Originally Posted by lilylivered
When does that happen?
https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...0&postcount=12

One of many
You should pay attention