Email Address: Unknown
URL / Website: None
City: Jamestown
State: New York
Address: [address too specific - GM]
Hair Length and Color: Reddish about shoulder lengtb
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Good shape about 5’5 or 6” Needle mark on neck. Didn’t take off any clothing.
Recommendation: No
wow... sorry to hear that....
Too bad. Sorry to hear she's resorting to this.
Are you okay?
Are you okay? Originally Posted by Rainbird4668
Lump on my head but ok. Thanks.
https://chautauqua.skipthegames.com/...s/370154242282 Originally Posted by Notuagain
That’s her. Didn’t post the link because I got her number from a review in her. Beware! I can’t post on STG as I am not a member or don’t know how.
Looks shady from her pics even.
Looks shady from her pics even. Originally Posted by Rainbird4668
never trust a girl with long health hair ????
never trust a girl with long health hair ???? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Why would there be anything wrong with long hair? Some chicks can pull off short hair... some cannot. Seeing as you're baiting me... yes, Phoenix can pull off short hair.

Book an appt with her if you're so damn obsessed with her!
  • oklib
  • 11-20-2020, 06:53 AM
I heard that Tony Soprano and Paulie Walnuts will visit soon and issue a stern WARNING LOL
Drop an anonymous dime on her with the address. We need to teach these bitches a lesson with a vacation to uncle Leo’s hotel.
Wow...interesting
PM for address if you want it.
I have seen her several times over the last few yrs and although nothing exceptional she wasn't bad if nothing else available.I have been thinking recently of giving her a call but now no way.Sorry about your ordeal but thanks for the warning