Ghosted

A question. I have been ghosted a couple of times resently. With texts coming from the provider as little as 10 minutes before the appointment. One was a first meeting the other a many times repeat.

Is there something that I am doing that I should do differently? Should I write a review about it?

You thoughts are welcomed
I would write a review.
Definitely write a NCNS review.
I’m sorry that happened to you that’s not right!
Definitely write a NCNS review. Originally Posted by arealone
Just remember your NCNS "review" goes in Coed Discussions, not Encounter Reports.

(Not that putting it in Encounter Reports is a capital offense, but poor biomed is pretty busy as it is, no need to make extra work for him moving your report to the proper forum. )

Cheers,

bcg
It's part of the game just move on to the next one. But if you EVER ncns they will hang your ass.
I agree with Wayne. If you ever NCNS a provider, they'd likely have plenty to say about it. I think it's fair to let anyone know about a provider that flakes so at least the rest of us know to stay away.
I agree with Wayne. If you ever NCNS a provider, they'd likely have plenty to say about it. I think it's fair to let anyone know about a provider that flakes so at least the rest of us know to stay away. Originally Posted by scotchgus
I agree, links to profiles help. I forget names before I forget a face. Sorry brother, I'm certain it's happened to most of us at one time or another.
Ive had a couple in my five active years both times
I was texting from the parking lot and poof, she was gone.
Might have spotted LE somewhere near by, couldnt have been
my vodka breath, never got close enough. Like somebody said
its part of it, hopefully you didnt drive 50 miles to see them.
Happened to me yesterday, but it's more like she said "I can see you anytime today" and then I don't hear from her. Who knows what happened. I'd write about it.
Happened to me yesterday, but I think she's a quality lady so I'm going to give the benefit of the doubt. Hoping the weekend turns out better.
Happened to me today and immediately thought of this thread. Such is life, I'm sure she had her reasons but it's all good.