Ricks maxing revenue

BD Fort Worth now has a $10 cover after 7 pm and no cover before then. Used to be no cover like the sign still says.
Cl started charging $10 cover on a Saturday night and it applies even on Mondays. Used to be no cover after 8 pm all week. Cl also used to have $1 drafts from 8-9, but they were eliminated several months ago.
Yea Chicas Locas starting charging $10 everyday 2 weeks ago, not just Saturday and Monday.
I see a girl up there every week and was pissed about it. it used to be free after 7pm everyday
BD Fort Worth now has a $10 cover after 7 pm and no cover before then. Used to be no cover like the sign still says.
Cl started charging $10 cover on a Saturday night and it applies even on Mondays. Used to be no cover after 8 pm all week. Cl also used to have $1 drafts from 8-9, but they were eliminated several months ago. Originally Posted by Jersey Dog
Short memories.

BDFW always had a cover, even daytime, until just before covid. They dropped the cover to compete with Cab East which was doing well back then. It's still free to get in before 7. And $10 is in line or cheaper than most Metroplex clubs. $10 is certainly a far better value than paying $20 to get in at night at Cab East.

Don't know about Cl as I never go there.

Keep in mind, Duncan Birch has a two year contract to run the 4 clubs as he wishes. RCI can't make any changes without his permission. So Birch is making the changes, not RCI.

Oh, and if you think a $10 cover is too high, you need to stay out of strip clubs. They are there to make money and keep shareholders happy. Not just a place to get a cheap fuck.
Dude, let the man rant about higher prices at strip clubs! Why the fuck would anybody jump in to justify it? Who the fuck hurt you as a kid so that you jump in to degrade him?
Dude, let the man rant about higher prices at strip clubs! Why the fuck would anybody jump in to justify it? Who the fuck hurt you as a kid so that you jump in to degrade him? Originally Posted by futbolhead
Oh, poor baby. Sorry you are butt hurt. Making sure readers have an accurate picture so they can make informed choices is part of having N INFORMATION EXCHAGE board

So now, correcting misinformation, or giving more complete information is degrading? Sounds like a left wing, woke baby
  • mb60
  • 10-17-2023, 08:28 PM
Now get this and yes I doubt if it's true. But the older guy that runs the bathroom during the day told me that RCI bought the old Fantasy Ranch off 360 and plans to open it back up as Baby Dolls Arlington. I even asked him if he meant Chica's and he said no the building with the white fence around it. Like I said don't see it happening but those were his words.
Oh, poor baby. Sorry you are butt hurt. Making sure readers have an accurate picture so they can make informed choices is part of having N INFORMATION EXCHAGE board

So now, correcting misinformation, or giving more complete information is degrading? Sounds like a left wing, woke baby Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing
lol, keyboard warriors🙄 I know enough about you to know that if I purposely spilled a drink on you that you would apologize for being in my way…. At any point in your life
I know for sure I spend more $$ in the clubs when there was no cover at CL.
I feel almost robbed when I walked in now lol. I usually get dances from mainly one girl and a few from a 2nd. I haven't been getting dances from 2nd chick these couple weeks and I buy only 1 drink mostly now.

Its only $10 but I guess its more like a psychological thing. I have to pay a drink or half a dance to get in the door
lol, keyboard warriors🙄 I know enough about you to know that if I purposely spilled a drink on you that you would apologize for being in my way…. At any point in your life Originally Posted by futbolhead
You don't know me, at all. People like you confuse not thinking like you as weak. Politeness and truth telling is strength. We are the ones who ultimately win because people like you underestimate and don't understand others not like them.

But you go on your way in your little make believe world
Now get this and yes I doubt if it's true. But the older guy that runs the bathroom during the day told me that RCI bought the old Fantasy Ranch off 360 and plans to open it back up as Baby Dolls Arlington. I even asked him if he meant Chica's and he said no the building with the white fence around it. Like I said don't see it happening but those were his words. Originally Posted by mb60
I just don't believe that happening. Arlington chased out all the clubs except one. And Cl is only there because of some very special circumstances. No way they are going to issue SOB's again. But only time will tell. Would be nice if it happened
First, this wasn't a rant. Just providing information (take note, OBSG).

Second, I don't mind paying a cover if the quality and quantity of the ladies is worth it (Baby Dolls Dallas is a far better value with a $3 cover, not $10, and so is CL with a new $10 cover). It is false advertising to have a blaring sign saying no cover when that's not the case at night. But BDFW is worth the price of admission since management has improved the club's operation.

Third, it's getting tiresome to see OBSG contribute his meaningless 2 cents and Trumpy-traitor-like worry about wokeness when anyone says something about his wet dream, Baby Dolls Fort Worth. He sounds like a paid influencer (but doesn't have influence) who talks up his beloved Birch management every chance he gets.
Get a life, man. If you can't stop being a shill for BDFW, perhaps you should change your handle to Old But Still Trolling Because I Have a Hard-On for BDFW.
Actually, after talking a bit to some folks, I wonder if he was thinking of the new Baby Dolls Ft Worth at the old Pinups building on Mark 4 parkway. As I reported in another thread, its being remodeled and will open as Baby Dolls. No timeline or other info yet.

Jersey, you sound like the unhouse broken puppy you are. Jealousy does not become you. Makes you sound like another dog on this site
Who wants to get back to talking about pussy? That and where to find said pussy are the 2 reasons I visit the board. The third is to ask questions about risk and stds
Well, information about what is going on in the clubs is part of the INFORMATION EXCHANGE part of the site name. In this forum especially, most guys find receiving up to date info about club happenings to be very useful. If you don't think so, don't read the posts
Cl started charging $10 cover on a Saturday night and it applies even on Mondays. Used to be no cover after 8 pm all week. Cl also used to have $1 drafts from 8-9, but they were eliminated several months ago. Originally Posted by Jersey Dog

Thank you for reporting on a board where it is suppose to be about true info sharing to other members.