#ImpeachBiden

No.. we should let this play out.... Let a NEW generation experience the joys of Democrat governance. Low wages, high inflation, national humiliation... give it to them GOOD and FUCKING hard.
US- Taliban
Under the emerging agreement, which has not yet been finalized and is still being negotiated between CIA’s chief Burns' team and Taliban Baradar's associates, the Taliban will allow more American citizens to enter the airport, in exchange for a payment of tens of millions of dollars by the Biden administration to the Taliban. The transfer of funds will be classified under two headings: "Economic Assistance" and "Humanitarian Aid".
And there it is... exactly what I wrote this was all about. Transferring wealth to our enemies... and extension of Obamas deal with Iran. I suspect that 2-5% comes off the top back into swiss bank accounts controlled by the Democrat politicians facilitating the latest outrage.

Walls, Bullets, Blindfolds, Dawn. It needs to happen.
And there it is... exactly what I wrote this was all about. Transferring wealth to our enemies... and extension of Obamas deal with Iran. I suspect that 2-5% comes off the top back into swiss bank accounts controlled by the Democrat politicians facilitating the latest outrage.

Walls, Bullets, Blindfolds, Dawn. It needs to happen. Originally Posted by texassapper
It’s the only way to clean this mess up. It’s been going on way too long.
Dozens dead, including at least 11 Marines and 1 Navy Medic.
At least 1000 Americans still trapped in Afghanistan.
Biden gave a list of known trapped US citizens to the Taliban.
Harris en route to DC - in discussion with SecDef.
Bumbling Biden embarrassed entire nation again with another disaster press conference.

How much longer until they invoke Article 25?
https://t.me/RealDonaldoTrumpo/2788 Originally Posted by bambino
And just as I predicted...

WATCH: 'He's Failed': Students Disown Joe Biden After Endless 'Disaster'

You know that when even brain dead college students can see the FAIL, it's not looking good for the Beijing Biden Regime
Dozens dead, including at least 11 Marines and 1 Navy Medic.
At least 1000 Americans still trapped in Afghanistan.
Biden gave a list of known trapped US citizens to the Taliban.
Harris en route to DC - in discussion with SecDef.
Bumbling Biden embarrassed entire nation again with another disaster press conference.

How much longer until they invoke Article 25? Originally Posted by bambino
I don't see us being saved by the 25th Amendment. Not with Kamala waiting in the wings just dying to prove that things really can indeed get WORSE then they already are.

I think our best hope is to neuter the Dims by taking back Congress in '22 and then Biden/Harris can be kept too busy defending themselves from Congressional investigations/impeachments etc to have any spare time to spend further destroying this country.

Does ANYBODY, left or right, really want to see Harris as POTUS?
I don't see us being saved by the 25th Amendment. Not with Kamala waiting in the wings just dying to prove that things really can indeed get WORSE then they already are.

I think our best hope is to neuter the Dims by taking back Congress in '22 and then Biden/Harris can be kept too busy defending themselves from Congressional investigations/impeachments etc to have any spare time to spend further destroying this country.

Does ANYBODY, left or right, really want to see Harris as POTUS? Originally Posted by GaGambler
Well, first of all there’s principal. He deserves to be sent packing. Secondly, it takes the senate tie breaker away from the Democrats. The senate would have to vote to confirm a new VP. But, I doubt the RINOS would block her choice. Faggots
https://t.me/ScavinoChannel/726 Originally Posted by bambino