Question for You Climate Snowflakes Out There:

How many military transport jets and gas-guzzling SUVs does it take to move Gropey Joe to Rome to clink champagne glasses with other celebs at a climate conference?
the real question is, how many members of a religious sect does it take to change an American president's diaper?

"Jill! Time for my change!"
also my guess is at least 2 jets and 7 cars, although i'm not a climate snowflake, i am a realist

and i just can't see any real benefit in transporting him overseas so he can.... apparently have an accident on the pope's floor (how embarrassing for him!)
We've all been there... some of us more than others...
can we export dumb and not let him back ????
also my guess is at least 2 jets and 7 cars, although i'm not a climate snowflake, i am a realist

and i just can't see any real benefit in transporting him overseas so he can.... apparently have an accident on the pope's floor (how embarrassing for him!) Originally Posted by valkyra
Two massive transport jets, one accomodating Marine One and an 85-car-long motorcade to get the old bastard to the Vatican on time, where he lectured the old poof Pope on Satchel Paige.
Two massive transport jets, one accomodating Marine One and an 85-car-long motorcade to get the old bastard to the Vatican on time, where he lectured the old poof Pope on Satchel Paige. Originally Posted by Withnail
saving the earth from CO2 ya just have ta make lots of CO2.

Ask Al Gore
Two massive transport jets, one accomodating Marine One and an 85-car-long motorcade to get the old bastard to the Vatican on time, where he lectured the old poof Pope on Satchel Paige. Originally Posted by Withnail
don't forget the C5 for the communications agency team that goes out before he does.
don't forget the C5 for the communications agency team that goes out before he does. Originally Posted by rhettdog
I did forget that. There ya go...Ever notice that these climate creeps generally have seaside estates? Don't appear too worried about high tide...
If anyone was serious about stopping so called climate change private jets would be banned. Where is the fuck Joe bide mb mandate for that?
If anyone was serious about stopping so called climate change private jets would be banned. Where is the fuck Joe bide mb mandate for that? Originally Posted by Ranger Dog
Ask Al Gore
I don’t think you guys have any understanding of how many commercial jets are dispatched daily world wide, as a percentage to not fly Biden over the course of the year, you are talking like 0.01% of worldwide carbon emissions from jets

Seen a FB post about 1 shipping container ship making enough carbon emissions as 50,000 cars per ship. There are much better ways to reduce co2 emissions than to replace the jet our president flies around in
I don’t think you guys have any understanding of how many commercial jets are dispatched daily world wide, as a percentage to not fly Biden over the course of the year, you are talking like 0.01% of worldwide carbon emissions from jets

Seen a FB post about 1 shipping container ship making enough carbon emissions as 50,000 cars per ship. There are much better ways to reduce co2 emissions than to replace the jet our president flies around in Originally Posted by bf0082
outlaw volcanoes???? errrr sorry the DMIs will try it

Seen a FB post about 1 shipping container ship making enough carbon emissions as 50,000 cars per ship. There are much better ways to reduce co2 emissions than to replace the jet our president flies around in Originally Posted by bf0082
Yeah, we could start by replacing our president and then get the Chinese/Indians/Russians to play climate change whack-a-mole.