Aerobics Instructor and Gym fetishes/roleplay

after viewing this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_fCqg92qks&ob=av2e

it made me conclude that I REALLY need to get some legwarmers and come up with an aerobics instructor role playing package

How hot would that be? Walk into a hotel with boombox, headband and wristbands and dressed like an aerobics instructor with a pair of gym pants or yoga pants thrown on, and stroll on in to your appointment

And actually, instead of a foot fetish (though that could certainly be included) type party, think how awesome it would be to have hot aerobics, yoga, and pilates teachers/students crawling all over you or jumping around in various stages of undress a la man's wet dream of what a women's locker room looks like!
I do love the look, very sexy. I have been thinking of a stripptease/lapdance session. One with myself tied to a chair in the middle of the room, 1 or 2 ladies realy getting into it, all over me as well as themselves. This would work nicely into this play game also. At least until I fell over in my chair trying to join in!
Sounds like an exciting scenario. My thing is in a workout fantasy, I'd want you hot and sweaty to get the true experience.
3 thumbs up on this one!
Sounds hot! I could go for something like that.
I'm all for the GYM fetish/roleplay if the lady allowed DATY and does BBBJ. It would really suck if the lady was in a very compromising position, the guy goes in for DATY, and the lady says she doesn't allow that. Or the lady is doing some strip tease or dry humping you and has to reach over or get up to get a condom for the BJ. Both of these really kill the mood for me.
One of the things that motivates me to get to the gym is the sight of all that black spandex, I have to admit.
Good point, I do love me some DATY. Just depends what my mood that week I guess. Like diff sessions and some can be somewhat mild and I can be preety laid back as long as others are crazy and take me to new places and explore the darker side.