Hey what’s some great places to eat downtown? New here so don’t know any Upscale Restaurants! Recommendations Please!

How are you guys never been to Dallas before and I need to know where some upscale restaurants are four or five star more of the downtown Dallas area can I please have some recommendations please seriously I really do need some recommendations thanks ahead of time.

Bookings4camden@protonmail.com
949-620-7384
  • BLM69
  • 09-19-2021, 06:59 PM
Have you gave Google a try?
One of my favorites was always 560-- but I believe its been closed for good.

I've heard good things about Monarch-- but I haven't gone out for fine dining in Dallas in about 5 years so... I can't personally speak on it.

I've heard good things about Monarch-- but I haven't gone out for fine dining in Dallas in about 5 years so... I can't personally speak on it. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Thank you Grace ill most definitely look into those!
Have you gave Google a try? Originally Posted by BLM69
Nah I like the more in depth… More of the mental opinions rather then a computer generated response… you know like the google generated phone numbers.. text now lol… yeah i like the real deal!

I've heard good things about Monarch-- but I haven't gone out for fine dining in Dallas in about 5 years so... I can't personally speak on it. Originally Posted by Grace Preston

Monarch is wonderful. Great service, beautiful view, and the food is first rate. From start to finish, pure excellence.
There are a lot more options in uptown for restaurants. It is less than a mile away. There is Trulucks, Perry’s, S&D Oyster company, Uchi, Sixty Vines and the Henry.
  • BLM69
  • 09-20-2021, 08:04 PM
Nah I like the more in depth… More of the mental opinions rather then a computer generated response… you know like the google generated phone numbers.. text now lol… yeah i like the real deal! Originally Posted by Camdenxxx
We believe you that you don't have a phone glued to your hand and don't Google anything 😆
S&D Oyster Compan excellent Gulf style seafood.
Homewood
TJ’s Seafood. Fishpond by day, excellent, but not terribly fancy restaurant by night.
Al Biernat’s. Good steak, plus.
Fearing’s. Texas style fine dining.
Nobu
We believe you that you don't have a phone glued to your hand and don't Google anything 😆 Originally Posted by BLM69
Bwahahahaha I love it
That’s awesome input thanks a million 🤗
I'll second Trulucks: https://trulucks.com/locations/dallas-texas/

Or Dakota: https://www.dakotasrestaurant.com/ Originally Posted by DownForWhatever
Your the shit… July bay type of place to unwind… Dakota restaurant looks so pleasant to me. I genuinely appreciate the links I’m book marking them now.
🤗
how long will you be in our fair city??
cos there are LOTS of great 4* and 5* restaurants to check out.

and lots of potential asp clients. :^}
how long will you be in our fair city??
cos there are LOTS of great 4* and 5* restaurants to check out.

and lots of potential asp clients. :^} Originally Posted by pmdelites
Only a few more days