Improve ECCIE In Vegas

Okay gang, I really like this board...it is by far better then TER...however, I just don't know how to get more providers on this site...Mods - whats the plan?
I do know the owners had some major advertising planned for some west coast and California forums. As for when that was taking place I am unsure of. Let me get a message to one of the owners and get back with you HBO
I'm glad to see that there is some sort of life over here in this forum! *smile*

I'll be in the area in about 2 weeks....

Genesis Nicole~
I agree, it would be nice to have this section a little more "poppin". Honestly I think its just a matter of not many providers knowing that this forum exists.

Lets do it!

Lux
Hi Lux...did not know you were still here...

What do you suggest?
I know that the board exists ... but it is barely alive in NYC

Speaking of Vegas - packing for Halloween Weekend!!!

Lina
I think the key is reviews. We need more reviews in addition to more girls advertising here. I also like TER because the search results is in a list format and here it's in a message board format.
Are you coming for the Erotic Halloween Ball???

I will not be in Town...
F1 - anyone new worth looking at?
Hi Lux...did not know you were still here...

What do you suggest? Originally Posted by H8edByOne
I left but am coming back tomorrow lol.

Not really sure what I suggest. I have the same problem on a local Portland/Seattle board. Its mostly used by Seattle and I am a moderator of the Portland section - and its deader than a door nail! The owner and I have talked and we just can't figure out what to do to get people interested.

A lot of it is there are just so many places to advertise, and from a providers POV, if a place doesnt bring in calls, then it's hard to want to advertise there. That doesn't ring true here though. I had a lot of interest from the ECCIE guys while visiting Vegas, so the only thing I can think of is that most girls just aren't aware that "we" exist here.

Lux
Hmmm.

Is there a provider network that we may be able to tap into?

I know a lot of guys from the mid west look here first when they head to Vegas because its the primary site for their area.

If you run a search for providers in Vegas on this site you have less then 10 - I think...its been a while since I did that.

But there are a ton of real providers in vegas. Even some of the girls on TER are fake.

ECCIE is just a better site.
seems like lots of the vegas girls are using backpage. Even established ones....

yuck.
Here is a solution - see TER reviewed indies on your next trip to Vegas and post review here!

Lina
It might be a bit of both. Lack of providers and a lack of guys reviewing here.

I review all that I play with here.
seems like lots of the vegas girls are using backpage. Even established ones....

yuck. Originally Posted by mangoo
Well unfortunately that's where a majority of the calls actually come from. Sorry you feel that is "yucky" but from a business prospective, the boards don't bring in enough business alone. Backpage brings in way more appointments.

Lux