P411....fact of fiction?

Now before this gets out of hand or goes the wrong direction....
Is P411 the "be-all, end-all" when it comes to verification services? For the record, I have never had a bad experience....and they are a sponsor here.
But honestly, can one assume every lady on that site is legit? Again, no complaints here, but I gotta wonder. There are many reputable ladies on this site that you won't find on P411 and vice versa.....or is it really? Some of the women on P411 I've never heard of.
Now I understand some of the ladies need for UTR protection, not a problem. And as I understand it we (clients) are thoroughly screened. I guess I'm just wondering how thoroughly screened are the providers?
Now I understand that YMMV. Hell, that applies to every meeeting. I' m not talking so much about the dissappointments as I am the regular trainwrecks. I can make anybody like me (ask Juan Pablo)...Seriously, can a guy have an appointment with a woman from P411 and feel more secure than if he PM'd a lady from here? Typically the gals on P411 charge a little more....is it worth it?
I am on P411. I personally know a few other ladies on there and we are all "legit".

As for how well we as providers are screened, I'm not sure for security reasons it's my place to say. I will say you cannot just simply sign up. There IS a process to being listed as a provider.

You right,,,,, YMMV. You should think of every one of us as shopping for a diamond. Anyone can buy a diamond, some are much better in different areas than others and because of that the pricing is always different based on what you're looking for.

If you see something you like and want it, then of course it is worth it. It's worth every penny.

Merry Christmas
I have been a member of P411 for a number of years. YMMV applies to P411 just as it does in any hobby related meeting. The owner of P411 makes sure repeat offenders of the "rules" are no longer a part of the system there...provider or hobbyist so one feels a bit more secure in selecting a lady to play with. Probably works the same way for providers seeing clients.
This thread was not started as an indictment of P411. Just food for thought.
The reviews here are extremely helpful to the hobbyist and hopefully to some degree the providders as well. Since there are several providers on P411 that do not appear here I was just curious.
  • S-Man
  • 12-23-2010, 02:28 PM
Seriously, can a guy have an appointment with a woman from P411 and feel more secure than if he PM'd a lady from here? Typically the gals on P411 charge a little more....is it worth it? Originally Posted by bigtxhorseman
To assist in your decision, here is their policy regarding fake pics...
If you are aware of a provider on P411 using fake photos... either because you visited with her yourself, you've read reviews about the fake photos, or you found hits on TinEye (a photo search tool), PLEASE let me know!! There is a link on every provider page that says Report a Problem, which goes directly to me.
Though they may charge more most also are on this site and do run specials.
If you see the special here make sure you mention that when contacting her.
P411 is a tool ,like any other we use in the hobby. Use it wisely and well and it can be a very usefull tool in making your hobbying experience an enjoyable one.
You mention some ladies are not on it. Personally I am very reluctant to see someone who doesn't have an account there.
Also it all depends on where you are. In some parts of the country other services are more popular so the info you are looking for will be elsewhere.
Though they may charge more most also are on this site and do run specials.
If you see the special here make sure you mention that when contacting her.
P411 is a tool ,like any other we use in the hobby. Use it wisely and well and it can be a very usefull tool in making your hobbying experience an enjoyable one.
You mention some ladies are not on it. Personally I am very reluctant to see someone who doesn't have an account there.
Also it all depends on where you are. In some parts of the country other services are more popular so the info you are looking for will be elsewhere. Originally Posted by looiecypher
Well LooieCypher,,,,, since I am on P411 I guess that means you are not "reluctant" to see me and you will be calling soon? ;-)
Is it fool proof? I doubt it. Is it better than most other ways out there? You bet! My understanding is its not easy for a provider to get on there and they are aggressive about protecting the sites reputation. I really did not think the screening for me as a client was all that tough.

If I know very little about a provider, being on P411 is a plus.
Seeing Gina's posts here increased my confidence (which was already high considering I was also there a while before I was here). Gotta agree with Bubba - it may not be foolproof (may not should be read "nothing is"), but Gina does an excellent job for hobbyists, providers, and her business.
Gina is absolutely the fairest person I have met in this business. I have had two issues, one recent and one in the past. Both were resolved quickly and professionally. She also has a keen ability to sift through the bullshit that some here do not possess. My impression is that she will not allow anyone to game her system, male or female.
Gina and the p411 team is the best when it comes to screening and helping the woman and the men with choices to make while hobbying. Or woman for working.
I was hoping for a good discussion, thank you all. Have to admit I thought I might have my P411 membership revoked there for a second. Just doing some thinking...

Everyone have a safe and merry Christmas......and it is Merry Christmas, not Happy Holidays (dang politically correct BS)
Gina and the p411 team is the best when it comes to screening and helping the woman and the men with choices to make while hobbying. Or woman for working. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
+1
One nice feature of P411 is that you can send a message or appointment request to a provider without giving up any personal info. If you are paranoid that alone makes it worth the price. I like it because it makes for less screening hassles and I have never had a bad experience with the ladies listed there.
for me no p-411..... no hobby... unless u are out of the US