"Love & Lace" Party!

Well eccie friends it is time for another gathering! I had SO much fun the last time & I've been dying to do it again! We have decided to go with the "love & lace" theme since it fits with valentines & the hobby. So all the ladies will be in hot lingerie or sexy sleepwear. Guys, we would love if you come in sleepwear OR at least a shirt in one of the following colors... Red, pink, purple, white or black (pretty easy hu?)

We will be doing another raffle (I'm open to suggestions as to other prizes & gifts I can include)
Also doing a "sexiest dressed" contest

What do you guys think about a kissing contest? Or kissing booth? Maybe boobies contest? The last party was great but I want to make this one even better!

Of course all food/drinks will be covered (and ill get more food this time lol)
As always No entry fee.

So lets hear what u want guys... Also what day/time works best? You can vote more than once if you have an open schedule

Location is TBD...but 95% sure north Austin.

Everyone is invited... Guys you must pass screening. Ladies you must have a good reputation.
I'm ready to go...

Count me in...
I'm ready.

I am not going to miss this one!!!

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
Marley, I would love to make one of your gatherings!
I'm down for sure! :-)
Please count me in...
Hi Marley! LTNS! I wanna go, but I have to find a new outfit since Gneiss Guy beat me to it! :-)
I'll be there! Time to go shopping!
I will actually be in town that week and would appreciate being included!

G

I'm ready.

Originally Posted by GneissGuy
LOL you're Adorable :P
Oh i had a real good time at the Halloween bash! Can i just come in my b-day suit to this one? Maybe with some heart pasties! j/k
I'm ready.

Originally Posted by GneissGuy
Magenta??? Huh...
what would a boobie contest even look like???? o.O