Session Length: scheduled 30,
Fee: supposed to be 120
Hair Length and Color: ??
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: ??
Recommendation: No
Sorry to hear about that. Dang.
Sorry to hear about this, MMM, but the heads-up is appreciated. Seems like you have had more
than your share of crappy hobby related commutes recently. This has me a bit on edge as
I am about to hop in my shag-mobile for lengthy drive to AUS.
That sucks
Okay, "I got into a wreck..." that's a new one. "I had to run to the bank," that's another new one.

Man, that really sucks, bro. Especially after having to drive all the way to SA.
why do they feel like they have to lie?? makes them look bad and will cost her business down the road... I would not see her based just on this...
I called her and left a message and never heard back from her... I guess that explains that!? She seems like the kind of girl that will make it up to you Matt...?
In MMM own words: sucks to be you Why is a NCNS in provider reviews?
That sucks that she did that-some girls begin to get popular and stop caring about good behavior!!
why do they feel like they have to lie?? makes them look bad and will cost her business down the road... I would not see her based just on this... Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
I don't mind the lies so much, just that they are so BAD. It insults my intelligence and shows that the provider has low esteem for her clients if she puts so little thought into a GOOD lie (or that she's just plain stoopid). Hey, a good inventive lie make us work just a little harder to figure out if it is a lie or not!

Oh, and "BP Trash" is a little harsh. I've found some gems on BP (3am drunk dialing no less, but no longer LOL, cut my losses while I"m ahead) and a few have come over here to become stars and legends. A 21 year old who started on BP is flaky? Gee that's a surprise. Anyway, she says she doesn't come this way often so good riddance until she gets better TCB. There are some great providers in SA so I hope you took advantage and dialed a couple up to substitute and didn't go away mad.
All that and to top it off it happened on Valentine's Day? Sorry brother. Maybe that's why she lists her services as limited GFE; not sure if she's going to show up?
Saw her and had a good session (lucky me).

I would tend to agree with nothingtolose
that sucks. I've seen her before and everything went great. Cute face, Hot body, and great skills
She seems like the kind of girl that will make it up to you Matt...? Originally Posted by Still Looking
She's contacted me and apologized. If we get together, I'll updated everything and write a positive review.