Back Where I Belong......

Elbow deep in massage oil!

Hello All

I don't care for the idea of sending out a mass email, so I thank you for this brief moment of self indulgence.

Admittedly, I have been the absolute worst communicator, and business woman over the past 4 or 5 weeks. For those of you who do not know, I had a horrible, horrible, bout with Sciatica. This ungodly pain, and burning sensations from my lower back, down my right leg, into my knee and toes. I lost my mobility and was stranded in my bed for about 36 hours until I was rescued and could get a bit of relief. Then, it took a full week for me to make it down my stairs and to my Doctor. An additional week with stretches, rest, icky stuff and I could make it to my car, and over to HEB, where I could walk from the handicapped parking into the produce section, before I was looking for the zipper to remove my leg....in tears when I reached the checkout, one step at a time. I've never felt pain like that before, and I have no intention of ever feeling like that again.

I'm now happily released from my doctors care, back to my regular routine, and able to see clients again! Thank the Universe! I was tired of sleeping all day and all night!

I wanted to send my heart filled apologies to my regular clients, as I had to block off my schedule, without giving a reason, inconveniencing them as they couldn't make an appointment to see me. Also, to those who were new to my work, who wanted to make an appointment, but I did not respond. It was just all so hit or miss, and that's not how I run my business. It was just necessary, as a side effect, for me to sleep, 24/7.

I also send my heart filled thank you to those to came running when I needed help. I'm so overwhelmed by your kindness, thoughtfulness, and generosity. I have made some truly wonderful friends in our little community, and I am grateful.

Good health and wellbeing to all of you in this new year!
Mia

Im so glad to hear your better sweetie!!
Mia!!
I wish I would have known. I'm close and would have come to check on you!!
I'm so glad you're on the mend!
Glad you are better! You are a wonderful lady.
Thanks Ladies!
Feeling good feels really good!
... Feeling good feels really good! Originally Posted by Mia Christine
Amen.

I'm glad to hear your ordeal is in the rear-view mirror, Mia. You deserve the very best. Go 2014!
That sounds like a harrowing ordeal. I'm glad you pulled through it. Good health.
wow sweetie I have never had that happen but a couple years ago I had saracodosis which is were every joint in your body hurts, my son was 8 years old at the time and had to help me even sit on the toilet and I would scream in agony so I know what you mean by pain with every step, it feels like the pain will never go away, but when it does its a great feeling. I am glad your better sweets,have an awesome week
Thank you for all of your kind words here, emails, PM's and text messages!
I'm overwhelmed!Thank you, thank you!
I'm happy to hear you're improving, Mia. Sciatica has plagued me for almost three years so I totally understand how debilitating it can be, especially if you're young at heart and most happy when you're busy. Definitely makes you aware of how it's a good idea to enjoy life and seek what you desire most before you can't chase him down! (lol) Comedy relief... it's a good thing.

Congrats on your improvement. Thanks for sharing, too. We have many in our community who've had this experience and I'm sure you're getting some PM's offering support. That's definitely a positive quality of a strong community.

Be strong!
Kat
XoXoX
Glad to hear you are doing and feeling better
Glad you are feeling better and able to work. Sounds like a very painful time.