Sexually frustrated

I can't take it anymore. I am SO, like, sexually frustrated. I think I'm going insane.I seriously need to go get me some action outside this hobby. So I don't know if you guys remember, but I mentioned lusting after/wanting this guy for christmas. My neighbor's friend. I just think about him and I'm Just wanna like corner him in a room, push him on the bed take off his clothes and like prove to him that I can be a worthy sexual partner. I don't know, there may be something wrong with me. Like maybe I'm delusional. or something. tho the object of my lust doth not seem to have any interest in me, and I've given up trying to entice him. like I've asked him if we could hook up, turned me down. I've offered to buy him dinner anywhere he wants, nada. I don't know what to do. I just wanna be like Please! Sleep with me, I want you, to, Fuck. Me. it's driving me crazy. Why damnit! Why? Am I just not pretty enough? skinny enough? is because I'm black? I mean, I know some white guys just don't aren't into black girls. at this point i'm just like fuck. I'm gonna go down town and hunt me down a tall, dark, substitute and see if can convince him to indulge me in some of that young, wild, can't keep my hands off gotta have you Now! sex I'm craving.
No means no (I think it should apply both ways). Let it go. There are plenty of other fish in the sea.
This brings up one of my favorite topics. Fantasies that you can't, or shouldn't, live out.

We have all had the experience of a vivid dream... One that seamed completely real at the time, even if it faded after awakening. Maybe even one so powerful that when we woke our bodies were still quivering with excitement.

That experience proves that our minds can create an immersive fantasy with vivid sights, sounds, touches and even smells and tastes.

A skilled (and open-minded) hypnotist can give you that same experience while you are wide awake with two very desirable improvements:
  1. Because trance is guided by the hypnotist you can experience whatever he can describe. Just tell him your fantasy in as much detail as you desire and he can make it real for you.
  2. You can lock in the memory so it doesn't fade like dreams tend to.

Going into trance is a skill that must be learned. Your first experiences may be full-sensory or they may just make feelings run through your body. With practice, however, they can become as real as any dream you have ever had.

I've used these trance tales to help women experience any number of fantasies that they either couldn't fulfill or which would be a very bad idea. For example:
  • I gave one woman who had a tentacle tattoo wrapped around her leg and lower body a Japanese hentai experience.
  • Another woman wanted to experience life as a slave girl in ancient times where she was raised to work in a pleasure house
  • Being a high end call girl (okay maybe that isn't so extraordinary here, but it is common fantasy)
  • Rape fantasies
  • Sex with the boss, priest, pilot while flying the plane, etc.

The list goes on and on. Really, it is only limited by the imagination.

So, Secret_Amore, while LordBeaverbrook may be right and your neighbor's friend may be out of reach a good hypnotist can make him as real as the feelings you get when your hand drifts down to your pussy while thinking about him.

So... what fantasies do you all wish you could live out?
No means no (I think it should apply both ways). Let it go. There are plenty of other fish in the sea. Originally Posted by LordBeaverbrook
pfffft duh. I went to high school this shit ain't new. I'm not gonna rape some guy geez.
I think this is a RL crush and he's not in he hobby. He wouldn't ever read this. Secret Amore, you'll be fine without this guy even though hes foremost on your mind. I say distract yourself with someone else but try to be this guys friend. He may not be interested in a relationship or even hooking up but everyone needs friends!!
Secret,

As you probably know finding some dude that meets your looks is easy, but he may suck in bed. he could be a two pump chump.. how do you screen for that?

Are you craving sex or intimacy?,, pick out one of your regs who you really like and approach them about some OTC fun??

I have had a handful of Providers over the years who liked me and we had numerous off the clock fun.. by I always 'tipped' them or something nice like that...

I do not see this as threAD, since you are not really searching for a John...
not intimacy. i just I know what I want, and I want it.

and I don't really expect any guy my age to be good in bed.

but it's kinda fun to try things with someone who hasn't already been there done that. sometimes, I wanna be with someone who hasn't been having sex for longer then I've been on this earth. that's alot of sexual experience with other girls to be compared to...

besides hobby sex isn't really casual sex or no string attached.

I just want casual and fun.

I don't actually coe across alot of guy you meets my looks but cause it's not Just looks it's also the...um....charisma? of the guy the pull...the um... the energy.
and no this is definitely Not a threAD, as like you said, I'm not looking for a john
How come ladies never feel that way about me? Is it me being oblivious or that I'm always taking the last drink
not intimacy. i just I know what I want, and I want it.

and I don't really expect any guy my age to be good in bed.

but it's kinda fun to try things with someone who hasn't already been there done that. sometimes, I wanna be with someone who hasn't been having sex for longer then I've been on this earth. that's alot of sexual experience with other girls to be compared to...

besides hobby sex isn't really casual sex or no string attached.

I just want casual and fun.

I don't actually coe across alot of guy you meets my looks but cause it's not Just looks it's also the...um....charisma? of the guy the pull...the um... the energy.
and no this is definitely Not a threAD, as like you said, I'm not looking for a john
Originally Posted by Secret_Amore

so you want a guy in his mid to late 30's.. ok,, I see that..

I disagree on not banging some dude off of Eccie or whereever,

I have slept with about 5 ladies over the years from ASPD and Eccie and never paid them a dime( they did not want me to) nor did i ever meet them before we had sex...they just heard good things about and wanted to the REB Experience.

what I am trying to say is keep and open mind on everyone.. having a 'check list' does not always bode well
REB, I once gave away a freebie to a hobbyist. It was over in about 10 minutes! I thought damn, and I could have gotten paid for that, lol! Kidding

So dissapointing though. He was no BFE. Sheezus, if I am gonna give it away I want to be lazy and fucked properly, dammit! Maybe eat some ice cream while he gives me daty?! Something.
REB, I once gave away a freebie to a hobbyist. It was over in about 10 minutes! I thought damn, and I could have gotten paid for that, lol! Kidding

So dissapointing though. He was no BFE. Sheezus, if I am gonna give it away I want to be lazy and fucked properly, dammit! Maybe eat some ice cream while he gives me daty?! Something. Originally Posted by Scarlett Rossi
sorry to hear that,.. like I mentioned in my other post.. how do you screen for a two pump chump???

I do not know about other guys but if you want to get fuked hard.. buy some Amsterdam Condoms.. for me I cant feel shit and can fuk until my dick falls off....
Maybe he wants to eat ice cream during daty too
Call outs without a name are useless, name his lame ass! lol
REB, I once gave away a freebie to a hobbyist. It was over in about 10 minutes! I thought damn, and I could have gotten paid for that, lol! Originally Posted by Scarlett Rossi
HEY! Whut'cha doin' talkin' 'bout how our 1st, 2nd, an' 3rd dates went? Yew said yew weren't gonna tell nobody! Ah cain't help it if'n mah luv-gun has a hair trigger! An' Ah toldt yew ya cain't eat ice cream in bed cuz it'll attract ants.

Yer in sum big trouble, sugartits.
  • Loxly
  • 02-17-2014, 01:55 PM
I could be wrong but what I think you need is sponteneous sex. Unplanned and raw.

Most everything we do here is scheduled. Again it's my opinion that both parties build up expectations of what the event will be like. That leaves room for crtiquing in the aftermath or possibly even during the encounter on both sides.

Zeroing in on someone in the civvie world might not work for a one-shot deal or developing your own personal boy-toy. Too many risks.

Maybe you can zero in on someone at one of the events if you happen to be in one of your "It's MY orgasim and I want it NOW" moods. LOL
well I don't want to incriminate my self but secret you may not rape some one, lol I sooooo will, sex starve me and I will entice them with candy or food lol and once there in my grips, I have ties on my bed so you get the just of what I am saying lol jk ...... Or am I ????