≋❤≋Spank me.Im a Bad Girl.Ready Now!!

≋❤≋ I enjoy providing upscale companionship to gentlemen who love to experience the finer things in life like myself! I always dress sexy and smell deliciously good

]
★———— YOUR LUCKY DAY ————★
For a minute I thought this might be one of those COED threADS. Turns out it's a remake of a Master Card commercial.

Ad in Welcome Section... FREE.
Roll of caution tape from Lowe's... $9.86
ThreAd in COED wearing the caution tape saying you always dress sexy... PRICELESS!

Come on you Austin stiff legs, get up off your lazy asses and let's get this little number verified. Let's get a review special going sweetie!

Here is my favorite MC commercial...

And Sweetie you forgot your phone number? Here you guys go!

786-514-8772
Thank you. I am going to fix it right now. Did you want to be my victim?
Thank you. I am going to fix it right now. Did you want to be my victim? Originally Posted by BrookeT
I would absolutely love to.... did you say VICTEM? Let me check my schedule... your in luck I have an opening October 2nd that's a Thursday at 5 am. Put me down for an hour. Now come on boys let's fill in that schedule!

I did you should pm so we can talk.... You should come see before that I don't think I can wait that long!!!
For a minute I thought this might be one of those COED threADS. Turns out it's a remake of a Master Card commercial.

Ad in Welcome Section... FREE.
Roll of caution tape from Lowe's... $9.86
ThreAd in COED wearing the caution tape saying you always dress sexy... PRICELESS!

Come on you Austin stiff legs, get up off your lazy asses and let's get this little number verified. Let's get a review special going sweetie!

Here is my favorite MC commercial...

And Sweetie you forgot your phone number? Here you guys go!

786-514-8772 Originally Posted by Still Looking
I am serious lol!!
I'll bite