Tayl0rtay STAY AWAY---Time waster!

Hi everyone. I am not sure if this is the right place to put this but since we were unable to meet I technically can't write a review....I think. Anyway I have been texting/ talked on the phone with Tayl0rtay. I told her I would only be free until about 7PM and we were texting back and forth around 5:45-6:00. At about 6:00 she said to meet her at her incall luckily for me its somewhat close to my house so I was there in about 15 minutes. I called when I got there to get her room number and she said she was dropping offer her sister at work. Ok no problem I can wait. She said she would be there in about 5-10 minutes. About 15 min go by so I text her....no response...another 10 min go by and I call and text her..again no response. I text and call during the course of another 20 minutes about two more times and I finally get a text from her that she will "be ready in 10 min" about 25 minutes later after I arrived. Ok no worries she said she was in traffic..thats fine shit happens. Keep in mind the distance she was traveling was from Palazzio to her incall which if I was on the roof of the Palazzio I could have throw a rock and hit her incall. Well during the course of about another 30 minutes I text and call about every 10 min with no response. I tell her I am leaving finally after about an hour or so of waiting and let her know that I am going to write this. I then get a text from her 15 minutes later with basically the same excuse (traffic) and she is ok if I am going to write this(fine by me). BE WARE she will waste your time! Luckily for me I didn't have to drive very far. Others may not be so lucky.

I have always had a great relationship with every girl on this board and I always make sure to respect other peoples time so if I am running late I tell people. All she had to do was keep me posted on what was going on. By not answering my calls/texts she just left me in the dark. I am a really easy going person but communication is key. I don't mean any malice or ill will towards her just sharing my experience.

If there is another place I should put this please let me know. Be careful out there fellas! This one is a huge time waster!!!!!!!!!
  • InU
  • 02-22-2014, 07:29 PM
Sounds like you got a full dose of 'provider reality', or maybe cock blocked or (fill in the blank). It happens and sucks. Time to move along and thanks for the recon.
Yep I realize that...I've been around for a while so I've heard and read the other storys but this was ridiculous. All she had to tell me was "hey sorry not interested or not going to be able to make our appointment" I got neither of those.
Yep I realize that...I've been around for a while so I've heard and read the other storys but this was ridiculous. All she had to tell me was "hey sorry not interested or not going to be able to make our appointment" I got neither of those. Originally Posted by austinisfun26
Off my list...those things are controllable, just a flake provider.

Makes me appreciate the ones that are great at it. Aria212 & TheOne are absolutely on point when it comes to TCB. If she is going to be 3 minutes late she keeps you posted almost like a GPS...(two mins away...one minute away...etc). Some of the girls KNOW our time is valuable too.
  • ztonk
  • 02-22-2014, 10:01 PM
If there is another place I should put this please let me know. Originally Posted by austinisfun26
You've posted it in the right place. (It's not a review, since you didn't see the lady, and it's not an alert, since there is no threat / danger to the community.)

Unfortunately, I had a similar experience last night with another young lady. Sent her a PM in the afternoon which she responded back to about 5:30. Exchanged PMs for a while, then switched to texts about 6. Gives me the general location, I suggest 7:30, she says 9. I text at 8:30 to reconfirm, and she starts asking me how late I'll be up... I tell her we can schedule some other time, but she says she wants to see me, so we move it to 2am.

And I think you know what happens next...

crickets.

I wished her a good night at 2:03am, and I don't really expect to hear from her again.

The young ones don't understand the importance of the TCB (Taking Care of Business) aspect of the transaction. There are just too many other young ladies out there wanting the attention of generous older men who do it right to put up with the ones who can't or won't... no matter how cute/hot/young/beautiful they think they are.

ztonk
AustinModStaff
Holy Pete!
That's not a friendly "Welcome Back" at all!
I was dizzy just trying to follow that day of conversation....

You've posted it in the right place. (It's not a review, since you didn't see the lady, and it's not an alert, since there is no threat / danger to the community.)

Unfortunately, I had a similar experience last night with another young lady. Sent her a PM in the afternoon which she responded back to about 5:30. Exchanged PMs for a while, then switched to texts about 6. Gives me the general location, I suggest 7:30, she says 9. I text at 8:30 to reconfirm, and she starts asking me how late I'll be up... I tell her we can schedule some other time, but she says she wants to see me, so we move it to 2am.

And I think you know what happens here...

crickets.

The young ones don't understand the importance of the TCB (Taking Care of Business) aspect of the transaction. There are just too many other young ladies out there wanting the attention of generous older men who can consistently do it right.

ztonk
AustinModStaff Originally Posted by ztonk
Again. ......

Hi everyone. I am not sure if this is the right place to put this but since we were unable to meet I technically can't write a review....I think. Anyway I have been texting/ talked on the phone with Tayl0rtay. I told her I would only be free until about 7PM and we were texting back and forth around 5:45-6:00. At about 6:00 she said to meet her at her incall luckily for me its somewhat close to my house so I was there in about 15 minutes. I called when I got there to get her room number and she said she was dropping offer her sister at work. Ok no problem I can wait. She said she would be there in about 5-10 minutes. About 15 min go by so I text her....no response...another 10 min go by and I call and text her..again no response. I text and call during the course of another 20 minutes about two more times and I finally get a text from her that she will "be ready in 10 min" about 25 minutes later after I arrived. Ok no worries she said she was in traffic..thats fine shit happens. Keep in mind the distance she was traveling was from Palazzio to her incall which if I was on the roof of the Palazzio I could have throw a rock and hit her incall. Well during the course of about another 30 minutes I text and call about every 10 min with no response. I tell her I am leaving finally after about an hour or so of waiting and let her know that I am going to write this. I then get a text from her 15 minutes later with basically the same excuse (traffic) and she is ok if I am going to write this(fine by me). Originally Posted by austinisfun26
Hey guys, a likely cause of these delays are servicing a repeat customer.

This happens all the time in the real world. In your regular job you probably rely on some other business to supply parts or services. If you have an unexpected need for something in an emergency situation, you expect that other business to drop everything and help you. After all, you supply a significant portion of that business's regular revenue stream. This is just part of capitalism.
Rather than getting angry, you might instead attempt to become a repeat customer so that the lines of communication improve.

I was going to use the "one in the hand vs. two n the bush" analogy, but decided that would be more useful in the future.
If there is another place I should put this please let me know. Be careful out there fellas! This one is a huge time waster!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by austinisfun26

Man sorry that happened to you! That's another reason why I choose to see older women that respect our time and honestly travelers are here one second and gone the next so I try to avoid them as well unless I have seen them before or they have rave reviews.
  • pgman
  • 02-24-2014, 11:07 AM
I do appreciate the recon. But I would not conclude that we need to stay away from her based on this one documented bad experience. I realize you're bitter, but bad TCB is an unfortunate outcome of this hobby and it is to be expected on occasion.
  • ztonk
  • 02-24-2014, 08:43 PM
I do appreciate the recon. But I would not conclude that we need to stay away from her based on this one documented bad experience. Originally Posted by pgman
I don't think the OP was suggesting a boycott, just wanted to warn others that if she starts stringing you along, you might want to go with Plan B.

Hey guys, a likely cause of these delays are servicing a repeat customer. Originally Posted by douglas_m
You're missing the point... it doesn't matter what the reason was. The lack of communication (or "honest" communication) is.

And seriously, dude, you're arguing that she was with a regular client and texting other johns at the same time? Really?

z