Being Honest

Okay so I have been informed that someone has said some very negative things about me in the Mens Lounge about my monthly deal coming. I was very honest with everyone to let them know that I was having some off & on issues. Unfortunately I had an accident on one guy. He told me "Don't Worry About It I Won't Say Anything" Now the same guy that told me that is the same guy that is telling everyone.

I really do not need the negative review about a situation that I informed you and everyone else about that requested to see me.
Huh...there is always two sides to ever story...YES?
I would not really worry about it so far you don't have a NO review and 1 of them are from a pretty reputable guy so dust it off your shoulders and move on.

My 2cents
Three sides
Huh...there is always two sides to ever story...YES? Originally Posted by Still Looking
I say there are three sides to every story. His story, her story, and then somewhere in the middle is usually the truth.
I say there are three sides to every story. His story, her story, and then somewhere in the middle is usually the truth. Originally Posted by RouterJockey
+1
did you fart while in doggie?

I am kidding.. I would not worry about it
How exactly do you know it was the person if they said it in the men's locker room ? If the statement of an accident is the truth isn't a hobbyist entitled to share his experience ?
Another white Knight steps up to gain favor by sharing private information...not sure why there even is a men's lounge. Everything is public anyway.
Okay so I have been informed that someone has said some very negative things about me in the Mens Lounge about my monthly deal coming. I was very honest with everyone to let them know that I was having some off & on issues. Unfortunately I had an accident on one guy. He told me "Don't Worry About It I Won't Say Anything" Now the same guy that told me that is the same guy that is telling everyone.

I really do not need the negative review about a situation that I informed you and everyone else about that requested to see me. Originally Posted by Courtney Is Here

And do tell... Who was it that shared that tidbit of information with you darlin?
Hmmmmmmmm

Will look into this....

sixx
You shouldn't have said that darling now your get an email asking you who told you and if you don't tell you get banned for a little min, well that's what happened to me anyways but rules are different for everyone here.
Cheer up, guys just like girls talk shit, its life, I wouldn't get to mad about it.
You shouldn't have said that darling now your get an email asking you who told you and if you don't tell you get banned for a little min, well that's what happened to me anyways but rules are different for everyone here.
Cheer up, guys just like girls talk shit, its life, I wouldn't get to mad about it. Originally Posted by shayla84
I understand. I have already got the email about my mistake. I still have Bp & P411. Hopefully the ban is not too long
OK, help me out here to understand:

WHY would a provider go through a BAN to protect a WK monger?

Unless, she is managed/pimped and is forced to protect "him/her" OR has ML access herself via a male handle.

What am I missing?
OK, help me out here to understand:

WHY would a provider go through a BAN to protect a WK monger?

Unless, she is managed/pimped and is forced to protect "him/her" OR has ML access herself via a male handle.

What am I missing? Originally Posted by fun2come
I have already provided the information that was asked for