I'm gonna bitch for a minute!!!

So, P411 has a great function that allows providers to list their activities. As a guy with a bit of a foot fetish, it hacks me off how many providers will list "foot fetish" on their P411 site as one of their activities, only to have them back off that or indicate they don't really have experience with it when I inquire of them. Ladies, if you are not into foot fetishes, that's cool. But don't list it as an activity on your P411 site if you have no intention of really providing it or if you don't want a guy going near your feet!!! C'mon now!
Welcome to False Advertisement in the Hobby - Provider world......

My favorite that posted the other day was:

"I'm 5'10' and 140# but then I really dont know what that means......I just put some numbers down and you would believe me anyways......so in theory I just lied to you..."

Here are some of those quotes....

5'10 and 135 is like a stick Originally Posted by oLiViA88
I am not 140 but if I where to tell people how much I really weigh they wouldnt belive me and they always say I weigh 140 so thats why I put it on there like that Originally Posted by oLiViA88
you dont have to believe me actually I really dont gve a crap u posted so I commented I have reviews that say I am me so nothin really else matters I am not 140 and my measurements arent right cause I dont know where yall get those numbers so I just put something Originally Posted by oLiViA88
I agree with you completely but wish more "CUSTOMER'S" Where as smart and open minded as you....But when you have "CUSTOMERS" that are to read your profile and without thinking quick to judge...Someone who doesnt look at the facts its hard to put how much you really weigh cause people will just assume you are waaaay bigger tan what you really are.... That is why I put what people have assumed I weighed rather than the facts of what I actually weigh.... Originally Posted by oLiViA88
Remember we are not suppose to be able to tell the difference......after all false information sells.....she got you to call her...
There's a difference between having a foot fetish and giving a foot job.
What it *seems* your upset about in that they don't have experience with it. Is giving a foot-job. Would that be correct?

I have a foot fetish. I have very pretty feet and loved them caressed, nibbled on, sucked etc. I have to have my feet touched & played with.
And I love kissing/sucking and caressing the feet of a man who takes care of his feet. It's erotic and I love it.
However, my particular foot fetish doesn't necessarily mean I give foot-jobs to my partner. (thankfully I enjoy that too!)

However, some P411 ladies my enjoy their feet caressed & sucked. But don't know how nor enjoy giving a foot-job. Doesn't mean they're false advertising. Means that they only enjoy one aspect of foot fetish and not the giving of a foot-job. Of which foot-job is not indicated on P411 list of activities.
So when contacting the ladies. You might want to find out what type of foot fetish they have? And if it involves giving a foot job.

So, P411 has a great function that allows providers to list their activities. As a guy with a bit of a foot fetish, it hacks me off how many providers will list "foot fetish" on their P411 site as one of their activities, only to have them back off that or indicate they don't really have experience with it when I inquire of them. Ladies, if you are not into foot fetishes, that's cool. But don't list it as an activity on your P411 site if you have no intention of really providing it or if you don't want a guy going near your feet!!! C'mon now! Originally Posted by yunguyus
  • Paven
  • 02-19-2011, 11:57 PM
I'm not sure what it says on the fellows side, but on our side on p411 when you list the activities that you enjoy it reads. "Activities Paven enjoys in private" List a,b,c, and d "for which no money is exchanged". This is kind of confusing even to me because I would have listed a lot more activities that I enjoy but then does it mean in my own personal life? Or is this a way roundabout way of saying what you offer? Since it also says "for which no money is exchanged". I know that I can't list the two endings that I offer after my dances in my bio, but yet I can check a box that says I like to be fisted. WHICH I DON'T!!! I was just using that as an extreme example but it is listed lol. I'm really not sure why they have those boxes to check and I'm sorry for the confusion but it is kind of confusing, but given how it's worded it's not necessarily false advertisement. A gal might like her SO to play with her feet but maybe not other folks. Just an idea.
I did not know that WM.. I love to pamper a woman's foot....

Sixx

There's a difference between having a foot fetish and giving a foot job.
What it *seems* your upset about in that they don't have experience with it. Is giving a foot-job. Would that be correct?

I have a foot fetish. I have very pretty feet and loved them caressed, nibbled on, sucked etc. I have to have my feet touched & played with.
And I love kissing/sucking and caressing the feet of a man who takes care of his feet. It's erotic and I love it.
However, my particular foot fetish doesn't necessarily mean I give foot-jobs to my partner. (thankfully I enjoy that too!)

However, some P411 ladies my enjoy their feet caressed & sucked. But don't know how nor enjoy giving a foot-job. Doesn't mean they're false advertising. Means that they only enjoy one aspect of foot fetish and not the giving of a foot-job. Of which foot-job is not indicated on P411 list of activities.
So when contacting the ladies. You might want to find out what type of foot fetish they have? And if it involves giving a foot job. Originally Posted by Wicked Milf
I'm not sure what it says on the fellows side, but on our side on p411 when you list the activities that you enjoy it reads. "Activities Paven enjoys in private" List a,b,c, and d "for which no money is exchanged". This is kind of confusing even to me because I would have listed a lot more activities that I enjoy but then does it mean in my own personal life? Or is this a way roundabout way of saying what you offer? Since it also says "for which no money is exchanged". I know that I can't list the two endings that I offer after my dances in my bio, but yet I can check a box that says I like to be fisted. WHICH I DON'T!!! I was just using that as an extreme example but it is listed lol. I'm really not sure why they have those boxes to check and I'm sorry for the confusion but it is kind of confusing, but given how it's worded it's not necessarily false advertisement. A gal might like her SO to play with her feet but maybe not other folks. Just an idea. Originally Posted by Paven
Paven, it is a sneaky way of saying what you will do for a client without admitting that you will do it for money. That disclaimer is for legal reasons only. The expectation when clients read your profile is that you will provide and at least convincingly pretend to enjoy anything that you have checked.
  • Paven
  • 02-20-2011, 07:41 AM
Paven, it is a sneaky way of saying what you will do for a client without admitting that you will do it for money. That disclaimer is for legal reasons only. The expectation when clients read your profile is that you will provide and at least convincingly pretend to enjoy anything that you have checked. Originally Posted by Sensual Sophia
I was wondering but hadn't actually inquired within, thank you Sophia for the helpful information. Now I need to go back and verify which boxes I have checked so that there is no confusion lol, even though there hasn't been.
and at least convincingly pretend to enjoy Originally Posted by Sensual Sophia
Sophia, you are quite the diplomat when it comes to turning a phrase.
Do you mind if I borrow those words in future reviews?
"She at least convincingly pretended to enjoy..."
Ladies, if you are not into foot fetishes, that's cool. But don't list it as an activity on your P411 site if you have no intention of really providing it or if you don't want a guy going near your feet!!!
I don't think they do it on purpose.... the other day I unchecked "transexual/transgender" on about 50 female profiles. I don't know if there is a language barrier, or some people aren't very careful when checking those boxes, all I know that that was a major error to make (and pretty funny when you think about it).

Always,
Gina

www.preferred411.com
Welcome to False Advertisement in the Hobby - Provider world......

My favorite that posted the other day was:

"I'm 5'10' and 140# but then I really dont know what that means......I just put some numbers down and you would believe me anyways......so in theory I just lied to you..."

OMFG Woody....whoever said that should really make that their very own sig line.....TFF!!

edited:

Gina, thanks for changing that gender issue i had.....that explains alot of things!!!!
Actually, I am not really interested in footjobs. But I do love paying attention to a woman's feet (both manually and orally) when they are well cared for.
I have a couple of provides that I like to suck on their feet. Love to massage them too!
Sophia, you are quite the diplomat when it comes to turning a phrase.
Do you mind if I borrow those words in future reviews?
"She at least convincingly pretended to enjoy..." Originally Posted by KisserSoze
Of course.
Hell, I'd just like to borrow that mouth for a while, darlin!

I'm reminded of a line from Blazing Saddles, but it may be misconstrued here, so I'll just keep it to myself!
I love foot fetishes!