URL / Website: lovely-angel.net
City: Farmers Branch
State: Texas
Address: Off 635
Activities: BBBJ, BBFS
Hair Length and Color: Medium black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Round face, appeared Chinese from my experience but who the hell knows. Well done man mades, small C's. Completely unacceptable and out of place gut - she looked like a lowercase b from the side.
Recommendation: No
Is miso back? I’ve never met scarlet so I can’t say one way or another.
Is this the same Scarlet at sunflowers about 3 months ago? I also had bad experience with her. Book for 1 hour but had to leave at hhr because of her attitude. She just tried to hurry me to finish and gave me a disappointed look when I can't
Is this the same Scarlet at sunflowers about 3 months ago? I also had bad experience with her. Book for 1 hour but had to leave at hhr because of her attitude. She just tried to hurry me to finish and gave me a disappointed look when I can't Originally Posted by TDiesel92
She bounced around a lot, I saw her at Sun back last year. Her appearance then was ok. Thanks for this OP.
I guess I got lucky. Scarlett was great. Check out my review. I sure do not remember her having a gut. She definitely did not look Chinese.
Sorry to hear about the bad experience. I saw Scarlett at LA around this time last year and both looks and attitude were on par, and had a great time. A lot can change in a year tho.
Sometimes it is Hit or miss with these ladies. My Experience was a Hit.
Is this the Veteran Scarlett, formerly of multiple AMPs? Doesn't sound like it, but I'm curious.

Edit: obviously not

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1062857707&postcount=1
Is this the Veteran Scarlett, formerly of multiple AMPs? Doesn't sound like it, but I'm curious.

Edit: obviously not

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1062857707&postcount=1 Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Is it. Had a bunch of good times at luxury. Although her English isn’t great, always tried to please
I had a similar experience at SF with her; the lower case b is perfect example of the look and then just mechanical lifeless performance....even reviewed her it was so disappointing compared to some hype reviews; and i usually just skip the No reviews unless really bad
The number one thing to remember in an encounter is that it's NOT your mileage MAY very but rather your mileage WILL vary. Not every guy will connect in a positive way with every lady. I have had (especially in amps) meh sessions with ladies that some folks just went gaga over. At the same time I have had great sessions with ladies that some absolutely trashed. Now to be honest I did see Scarlett when she came down to Austin. OK, I was not impressed, we just did not connect so NO I will not be seeing her in the future.