Mod Poll?

The poll closed three days ago. Jesus managed a resurrection in that amount of time. Shouldn't we have some new mods by now?
I noticed that one of the top vote getters has managed to get himself banned.
How's that gonna work out?
Does the fact that a mod banned a potential new mod factor in the decision making process?
The natives are getting restless.
If possible most good mods are banned mods
I don't even have to ask who BANNED him.....

*edit*
Fukk the poll! I'm really impressed with Valerie. Amazing how she knew that dh was about to be banned. That popcorn post was.......i don't know.... Fuckin' Prophetic.

I'm just sayin'
Fukk the poll! I'm really impressed with Valerie. Amazing how she knew that dh was about to be banned. That popcorn post was.......i don't know.... Fuckin' Prophetic.

I'm just sayin' Originally Posted by TexasGator
? I didn't know DH was about to be banned...
? I didn't know DH was about to be banned... Originally Posted by Valerie
Of course you didn't, dear lady. My bad. That's what happens when I read a thread in chronological order. Fukkin' facts - hate when they interfere.

Look forward to your visit. You'll find this place to be downright hospitable.
If possible most good mods are banned mods Originally Posted by maybedick
Or dead . . .
Or dead . . . Originally Posted by pyramider
The best mods are dead mods.
What poll? Whats a mod?
Artie Lange

I am all for a level playing field but this is ridiculous. Since when do the providers or hobbyists for that matter get to dictate who they want to talk to just because they created a thread. Then the mod who has been fawning all over the provider starts to issue discipline for the fair maiden.

Hey, let's get those new recruits ready. Gonna need them.
I am all for a level playing field but this is ridiculous. Since when do the providers or hobbyists for that matter get to dictate who they want to talk to just because they created a thread. Then the mod who has been fawning all over the provider starts to issue discipline for the fair maiden.

Hey, let's get those new recruits ready. Gonna need them. Originally Posted by Merlin
DH was continuously having a massive go at me, in numerous threads, for no bloody reason...I cannot come up with one justifiable reason for his behaviour towards me ...but that's acceptable for you men right?

So when a mod (whichever mod it was) bans him, you guys are pissed...but you would be wouldn't you? Because it would appear as though you have very little respect for women...And because of that, you think that the mod who banned him automatically must have an ulterior motive??? Or wait here's a thought The guy may have been banned for being massively rude to various other members, on various occasions, or is just too far fetched for you guys to comprehend?....Good Grief.
Gotta lotta respect for classy women. Think about it. Speaking of rude behavior, do you have to comment on everything and then cast judgments on people you know nothing about?
DH was always rude for NO reason. I'm glad they banned him. He had no respect for women.

Valerie, You do not owe anyone an explanation love.
DH was always rude for NO reason. I'm glad they banned him. He had no respect for women.

Valerie, You do not owe anyone an explanation love. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
I took the under on her showing up...I win...