Date: 10/15/18
Name: Sexy.ava.2017
User ID:: 427979
Phone: 713 240 4408
Email Address: ??
URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=427979
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Fountainview & Richmond- OK Digs, Easy access in and out. plenty of parking
Activities: NE,SE, LFK, DFK, FBSM, BBBJNQBS
Hair Length and Color: Dark or Black, Mid length,
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Well, I can safely say for the record, and I'm no Wilt Chamberlain, But this is the finest body that I have yet to encounter from the hobby. She has mussels where most women do not, and the best curves this man could ever desire.
Recommendation: Yes
OP, that is a bit of a misleading title. Don't know if it is intentional or not, IJS that if you put GREEK in the review title, I tend to think it should be activity related. Otherwise, someone without PA might come along, see the title, and make a decision that likely both he and probably the provider will both regret.

Good job, Cutngrass...Sexy.Ava is slowly moving up my list.

Good job, Cutngrass...Sexy.Ava is slowly moving up my list. Originally Posted by Max_Tubing_Pressure
Yes, otherwise not a bad review, OP.

So wait, no Greek?
No Greek! JSMH!!!
  • 3Sum
  • 10-19-2018, 02:24 PM
Yes the title is misleading, but I think he was referring to Greek Goddess like in Mythology and not in Greek like bang the back door. Hell, I thought it was back door Greek....LOL
Goddess behind the greek is a pretty good clue
  • pxmcc
  • 10-19-2018, 11:05 PM
naw greek goddess in the hobby only means 1 damn thing..
b&s OP..
OP, that is a bit of a misleading title. Don't know if it is intentional or not, IJS that if you put GREEK in the review title, I tend to think it should be activity related. Otherwise, someone without PA might come along, see the title, and make a decision that likely both he and probably the provider will both regret.

Originally Posted by Astroglide
I'll agree to the misleading title, i knew that would be a point of contention.

The mussle joke - hilarious.

NO GREEK - but GODDESS- YES