City: Dallas
State: -
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: Lfk, dfk, bbbj, bls, mpcfs, massage
Hair Length and Color: Long brown hair
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Skinny spinner. Beautiful body, soft skin, nice perky tits
Recommendation: Yes
sounds like you had a great time.. I had 2 questions, but I would have to put them in private tags, which you could not see.. ECCIE really needs to allow an original thread starter to see private tags!
Your review makes Layna sound so good!
Great review, way to end the year!
Layna is a great time!!!! Looks like you connected and she took care of you
  • Aoi
  • 01-16-2020, 04:43 PM
Never get tired of Layna
Layna is a great time!!!! Looks like you connected and she took care of you Originally Posted by Ghostrider
well said.. I don't remember what my 2 questions were, LOL

• Aoi
  • 01-17-2020, 03:17 PM
well said.. I don't remember what my 2 questions were, LOL

Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Originally Posted by Aoi
I want to find out for myself. Layna is at the top of my TDL now that I saw Lara.
  • Aoi
  • 01-18-2020, 07:16 PM
Great point AOI. If she wants a cover then it really doesn’t matter what you want. Be respectful
  • Aoi
  • 01-20-2020, 09:13 PM
Exactly. It's always up to the girls.
I saw a post where it was encouraging the John to "Open" the gals up to better service IE Catholic, Greek Etc. The decision rests with the provider.. Always No means No.

If Layna wraps it up then she wraps it up no questions...
I saw a post where it was encouraging the John to "Open" the gals up to better service IE Catholic, Greek Etc. The decision rests with the provider.. Always No means No.

If Layna wraps it up then she wraps it up no questions... Originally Posted by Ghostrider
No wonder they get burned out and move on. Some of the ladies are hot nymphos and they like it. If that’s your thing it can be great fun but if she’s a Protestant pressuring her will only bring negative results. Honestly I can’t believe some people still think they can get nookie like that.