3 day amp trip

Hey guys, I’m visiting DFW next week. When ever I’m in DFW I always enjoy making a visit to amp land. This trip I want to do something a little different. I’m going to go on an amp binger. Here is what I’ve got on my list so far.

Sue-good times
Layna-blue

I would like to add 3 more must see. Thanks for the help
Ok think I will add
BOA-blue

I would like to see Foxy but I’ve heard so many ymmv. I’m not huge but probably larger than average so she might be out of the cards��
Boa good choice. Cat at Nagoya. Hell any of them at Blue. Do some research
Thanks Ghost. I see what I can find about Cat. Yeah I’ve done some digging just wanted to hear from the DFW regulars.
Susan @Good Times
Go see elegant sue palace
Go see Shasha@Luxury. Pretty girl and amazing service. Should see her first as she always goes for 2. She doesnt believe in kicking the point after.
Susan @Good Times Originally Posted by Mental AtrraXXXion
Yep. She is on my list for sure.
Make sure you report back!!
Tiny at Royal Palace
Shasha at Luxury
Star Nagoya
It would be great if anyone had an updated list of the hotties at these amps. That could help you decide. Or you could probably just spend three days at Blue and not be disappointed.
the lists are a thing of the past in the amp section. They are posted at OH2 if you need them.
Hey 'Fo Show' - this weekend is the start of the Korean (Lunar New Year - January 25th; most important holiday). MANY Korean ladies will travel back to Korea to spend time with family; others will simply take vacation. I would call in advance to find out whose going to be in town if you were looking for specific ladies for your amp binge. Cheers!