Hair Length and Color: Short
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Average size, nice breast and behind
Recommendation: Yes
Glad you had a good time
Glad you had a good time
Originally Posted by dietsunkist
Yup, a very high price for someone to be constantly pissin on you.
Appropriate title
Yup, a very high price for someone to be constantly pissin on you. Originally Posted by aim2pleez
It’s not piss. Jesus. I’ve been with a few squirters and can tell you definitively it’s not piss.
It’s not piss. Jesus. I’ve been with a few squirters and can tell you definitively it’s not piss. Originally Posted by Dillhole
Lol, don't really give a damn what it is...it was a joke.
  • Go4it
  • 05-07-2022, 05:56 PM
She is another one (of many) that was at $250 when the going rate was $200. I really wanted to give it a shot but delayed and delayed and delayed because of the price. And look at the price now ----GOOD GRIEF CHARLIE BROWN Shoulda done it when it was low.
She is another one (of many) that was at $250 when the going rate was $200. I really wanted to give it a shot but delayed and delayed and delayed because of the price. And look at the price now ----GOOD GRIEF CHARLIE BROWN Shoulda done it when it was low. Originally Posted by Go4it
GPS
I saw her 3 years ago when she was’$200/hr she can squirt at will I was soaked so was the bed! It is good lube and I filled her up with cum. Pretty awesome time but she is too high in price for me now!
She was awesome simply awesome! I need to save up to see her again!
I saw her 3 years ago when she was’$200/hr she can squirt at will I was soaked so was the bed! It is good lube and I filled her up with cum. Pretty awesome time but she is too high in price for me now! Originally Posted by zoozang

i can squirt at will too, everyday in the toilet. i've been with a few "squirters", everytime it tastes like pee. maybe there's a few "real" squirters, but i doubt it.
  • L1A2D
  • 05-09-2022, 03:05 PM
“Average size”?
LMAO she’s a short BBW and waaaayyyy over priced now
500 to bang a chubby 50 yo that pisses on you? Not for me.