City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Off I635 & Royale
Activities: Titties play, fivs, hjtc
Hair Length and Color: I-slightly below shoulders and brunette
R-below shoulders and brunette but was pulled up
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: I-5'5", 118 lbs, petite, b naturals, flat ass, very cute, great blue eyes

R-5'3", 120 lbs, b naturals, squeezable ass, can be ddg if makeup and lighting right, tat on thigh
Recommendation: Yes
Glad you had a good time.

PSA - I am an orphan - you should contribute to my hobby budget. HelpMtabswGetLaid@GoFundMe.com
The girl you went to get reacquainted with is preggers from what I understand so congrats if you're the dad. As far as R & I are concerned if they are who I think they are they never do anything like that if you listen to them, they never cheat on the hubbies or bf's or gf they are good faithful women that is until $$$$$$ is shown... they'll do duo's otc but remember they're faithful
The girl you went to get reacquainted with is preggers from what I understand so congrats if you're the dad. As far as R & I are concerned if they are who I think they are they never do anything like that if you listen to them, they never cheat on the hubbies or bf's or gf they are good faithful women that is until $$$$$$ is shown... they'll do duo's otc but remember they're faithful Originally Posted by joeykid7675
Negotiating bullshit. They set their starting point so high, that by the time they agree to do it, "this one and only time", you are paying the proverbial "pound of flesh", for something every other woman has, and can even be free with the gift of gab. The only absolute truth that has ever been spoken was by Cicero who averred that "there is no fortress so strong that money cannot take it"