8' Olhausen Slate Pool Table ---- Must sell ASAP!!

Inherited a beautiful pool table, but I don't have room for it!!! Not to mention my cash flow is suffering!!!

You can NOT beat this deal!!! $800 OBO. SERIOUS inquiries ONLY, PLEASE!!!

I have everything that goes with the table..... (balls, sticks, etc...)

You must load and Haul the table yourself.....It has already been dis-assembled.

$800 OBO

That is a good deal.....how would you describe the condition?
My sympathies on whatever caused it to be an "inheritance" -- I'm currently packing up my boyhood home in St. Lou, and the pile of "this could be sold" is growing much faster than the "out to the curb" pile. Of course, the "d*mmit I want this, but where am I gonna *put* it?" pile is even bigger
I'm interested but could you tell us what condition it's in? (I'm the second one to ask that, I know!)

And now I'm going to sound like a man...but do you have a few more pictures? Of course, it's in pieces now but I would have to go to Mansfield to get it and just would appreciate just a tad more information!

Thanks!
Elisabeth

P.S. It does look beautiful from what I can tell!!!
Oh jeez. I just looked this table up on Amazon. It IS GORGEOUS!

Wow.
Elisabeth
But, of course, it pales in comparison to you, dear one.

Maybe when it gets time for the make up, we'll spread a towel dow....

No, wait, I'm talking Lillybet: Five *big* towels and a sheet, and christen it. Those legs look like they could handle it.

And the pool table will probably survive, too...
is it the right size for your heels to fit in the side pockets ???????? Good luck in selling it Paige it is worth every penny of $800.00 .........
I have this table, and it has been great. Once while playing a game of pool with a sexy young lady, I thought about having sex on it, but I didn't want to mess up the felt or throw it out of level...lol.
sorry...just saw the responses......I am working on my garage right now.....trying to make room to set the pool table up at least half-ass ( :0 ) so that you can get a better idea. Please bear with me....I will post more pics tonight .......

And, I would say it is in EXCELLENT Condition.......seriously. And man, oh man....it is HEAVY!!!!!

tsrv4me: How did you know that my heels fit PERFECTLY in the pockets? cookie man: hint, hint!!!

OTB: don't put anything out on the curb that someone might be able to get use out of. Post it on your local FREECYCLE yahoo group. They are awesome.....just join the yahoo Freecycle group in your city, post an ad, and someone will pick up WHATEVER it is that you don't want to send to the dump. Its a great place to get stuff too.....I actually got a lawnmower 3 years ago, and she's STILL cutting my grass......for free!!!!

Okay, enough pluggin for freecycle....I need to move this pool table. Oh, and here are pics of the gambling/blackjack table and chairs.....asking $250 for them....ANOTHER steal.

Oh, and is everyone aware that I clean houses? I do.....and I also LOVE to do "CREATIVE Housekeeping"....... everyone is smiling after THAT arrangement!!!!

I may as well put it out there completely....I HAVE to have my home rent paid TONIGHT........and I just can't do it right now ......not even with my AWESOME Provider skills......so, someone, please take advantage of these GREAT prices.....so I can get some sleep tonight and stop stressing (at least for another week or two when rent is due again.

Did I mention I need a NORMAL job ???? ASAP!!!!!

Here's the gambling table, and it comes with 2 bar stool chairs.....PLEASE ignore the dust in this pic......i have cleaned it since this pic was taken yesterday morning....just don't have the camera now to take a CLEAN pic.....

That's why the out to the curb pile is so small -- I'm well aware of Freecycle. But the 'rents were packrats (said with the greatest affection) and for example have copies of the St. Louis Globe Democrat dating back to the 70's. Of no interest to anyone that doesn't have a newspaper fetish, or a serious need for something with which to get kindling going in the fireplace.