A Very Special Thank You to All of YOU Here!!!

Liz, thank you for the kind words. You do all the work here. You are at true inspiration to me and many others here, I value your friendship and expertise very much!

PPE was and still is my brotha and I only hope I can do him justice in moderation and contribution to this forum and our fetish community.

This thread has definitely motivated me to post more here, so be on the look out for some revival threads!

Mr. Fetishist thanks for the mention and glad to have you here as a valued poster. A big thanks to everyone who posts in this forum. It is always interesting and at times extremely entertaining.
I thank you darling moderator...your grace and wit and flair for kink have given this place a nice vibe. I look forward to stopping in several times a week. You've helped establish a delightfully deviant tone...
I'm VERY glad it's here.

As you guys might be able to tell from some of my reviews....I kinda "fit in" around here in particular. LOL
I'm new here, but I appreciate all the hard work that went into making this forum a reality. Thanks to all the mods for keeping us "In Line"...