The 2020 Presidential Election

The electoral college IS a popular vote, it’s just not a national popular vote. It’s actually 51 separate popular votes. The delegates for each state are divided by population based on their representation in Congress. So if somebody wins say Delaware they get 3 electoral delegate votes (1 respresentative and 2 senators). It’s setup to prevent a giant windfall in very populated states from skewing a national election. People in large pop states are still respresented because their state will vote for the candidate that won the state. Anyone who says otherwise is trying to mislead you.

Edit: Bill Clinton never won 51% for his first term because it was a three way race. However he did win the electoral college. I never heard anyone complaining in the 90’s
I am PRAYING for a Beto/AOC ticket in 2020.
Can't wait to see how they bulletproof a skateboard and I've always hated farting cows Originally Posted by knotty man
Beto can Ollie and Nosegrind my bootyhole.
Not sure if that's an insult or an incentive.
Either way I'm game to do whatever it takes to get my nosegrind on.
I am PRAYING for a Beto/AOC ticket in 2020. Originally Posted by knotty man
Completely unaware that AOC is ineligible. Consistent with commentary on just about any subject. Yes, a classic Trump supporter.
Windmills cause cancer.
Trump/Kid Rock 2020 Originally Posted by Groovy Johnson
Donald Trump famously boasted that if elected, he'd "surround myself only with the best and most serious people" AND BOY, HE SURE DID! (Betsy DeVos, Omarosa, Rick Perry, Ben Carson etc...)

And if reelected in 2020, Trump may again outdo himself; having already promised cabinet positions to Ted Nugent, Gary Busey and Scott Baio.
Completely unaware that AOC is ineligible. Consistent with commentary on just about any subject. Yes, a classic Trump supporter. Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch
Apparently your inability to grasp sarcasm is only "Trump"d by your inability to grasp politics
Apparently your inability to grasp sarcasm is only "Trump"d by your inability to grasp politics Originally Posted by knotty man
"inability to grasp politics" Are you able to back that up? Or is it just another typical fact-less insult from just another typical ignorant Trump supporter?

Your take on politics is so worth listening to... Tell me, was Trump completely exonerated by the Mueller report? Do windmills cause cancer?
either way he is still YOUR President just as much as he is mine.
President of the United States of America
keep whining snowflake
keep whining snowflake Originally Posted by knotty man
Ahh, the ol' "snowflake." When the Trump-hater gets the best of you, time to throw out the word "snowflake". 'Yeah, that'll show him!'

Oh, and BTW, Elton John might not be the best choice for your sig line.

During the presidential campaign, Elton John told Trump not to play his music at his rallies. "His political views are his own, mine are very different, I’m not a Republican in a million years.” said Elton John.

May I suggest some Ted Nugent for you:

Wango Tango
Wango Tango
Wango Tango
Ooooh yeah! (oooooh..)

That is a joke dear. And it was funny too.
That's called humor - perhaps you have heard of it?

Completely unaware that AOC is ineligible. Consistent with commentary on just about any subject. Yes, a classic Trump supporter. Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch
Demoncrates had their turn now .......
trump hater got the best of me??
did you forget who is STILL the President of the United States?
who got the best of who?
say anything you want. the 1 undeniable fact is
Donald Trump is still YOUR president !!
SNOWFLAKE!!!!!
  • Low-T
  • 04-21-2019, 05:53 AM
"inability to grasp politics" Are you able to back that up? Or is it just another typical fact-less insult from just another typical ignorant Trump supporter?

Your take on politics is so worth listening to... Tell me, was Trump completely exonerated by the Mueller report? Do windmills cause cancer? Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch
I knew this thread would get some name calling started.

I try to check things out myself before repeating what Fake News says about Trump.

For the record, Trump did not say windmills cause cancer. He said, "If you have a windmill anywhere near your house, congratulations, your house just went down 75 percent in value. And they say the noise causes cancer."

For as long as power lines have been around, claims have been made by scientists that people living near them have a higher chance of getting cancer than those living miles away. He is simply equating the same claim about the power lines resulting from wind turbines. Watch the 1981 Belushi movie, Neighbors. It shows how folks thought about power lines near your home even back then.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyuVKvGoANY
Noise doesn't cause cancer. It can cause deafness. If you want to lower your chance of getting cancer stop drinking alcohol.