URL / Website: https://dallas.rubratings.com/121051
City: Carrollton/Addison
State: Texas
Address: Midway and Keller Springs
Activities: FBSM
Hair Length and Color: Short, braided Black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: Average height, very pretty pretty face with a sexy smile. Apryl is a very sexy woman. She has a super fit body (bit of gym rat, I think) highlighted by an awesome, really tight butt. I'm thinking B-cups. Legs to die for, and BUFF. If you saw her in the grocery store, you'd get behind me to follow her around.
Recommendation: Yes

Thanks for the intel.
A lot of indie massage gals price themselves right outta the market. A feller on a limited budget just cannot justify SubAMP menu at Studio prices for most of them.

But, some just have the right combination of skill and presentation to make it worth it.

Thanks for the review. Is she the girl in the photos?
Doubt it but she's great looking and buff.
^^^ What do you mean you doubt it, you linked her ad, you paid to see her, you can’t tell or did you keep your eyes closed the entire time?!...Very few black girls keep their hair short & natural like her...The lady in the ad is super gorgeous! I will probably have to check her out, here’s hoping she offers more than FBSM?!
Pics are representative. Assume, like I've learned to, that they aren't her and you won't be disappointed.

YMMV, so GOOD LUCK!