daum

She pissed somebody off............
That's a bit over the top. You are putting someone in serious risk. That woman clearly has a child based upon Facebook pics and you are putting that kid at risk.
And it all over the place -- saw it on a couple other Ad sites as well
That's just wow...am speechless
:facepalm:
She has some pretty good reviews on here too
this should be locked or link removed...it's bad enough whoever she pissed off posted that but it should not be spread around for her and her child's safety.
Missed it, who was it?
this should be locked or link removed...it's bad enough whoever she pissed off posted that but it should not be spread around for her and her child's safety. Originally Posted by poppy71
Sad part is once it's posted it is searchable and archived in "data land"!
If the OP commented on a drug reference or someone's ethnicity....it would have been shut down or edited in two seconds.....But....exposing someone's personal info, children and SSN....that has been viewable and un-noticed on here all day....?????......funny how shit works around here.
Link no work. What did I miss?
If the OP mentioned a drug reference or questioned someone's ethnicity....it would have been shut down or edited in two seconds.....But, exposing someone's personal info and SSN that's been viewable and un-noticed on here all day....?????......funny how shit works around here. Originally Posted by Russ38
Russ, sometimes it is good to just shut up when you do not know what you are talking about. I will not speak for the other Houston mods, but this is offensive as hell to me.

The link was posted at 1.36 PM today. When I saw it, I went to see what the fuss was about. When I came back to the post, poppy71 had made his post at 2:36 PM. So, a mod looked at the link within an hour. But, when I looked at the link, the post had been removed from backpage.

People are always raising hell when we lock threads. And we try to not do it if not necessary. Since the link was dead, there was nothing to see, so it was left.

Btw, if you, Russ, are so concerned about this, why did you NOT send a RTM about this post? Of all the people who saw this, only Dorian Gray sent a RTM. He did it at 2:21. I looked 15 minutes later. How fast do you think volunteer staff should respond?

Just because YOU do not see results of anything on the board does not mean it has not been taken care of.
Now that you mention rtm for the next site updates an rtm button should be added to the mobile version of the site.
I see ya P-Money